Incognito READY for Jets Week

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins Own, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Dolphins Own

Dolphins Own Dolphins fan since 2002

2. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer 5 Years of Posting Excellence. Finheaven VIP Donator

You guys think this game is going to be chippy?

Yeah.

3. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero Donator

Sounds like he's ready. Hopefully he takes our both of Landry's knees.

4. Daytona Fin

Daytona Fin Hot Sauce Moderator Finheaven VIP

I hope we get a big lead in the 2nd half. It will be fun!

5. finfanaz

finfanaz A True Fan

Love the Tweet. So pumped for this game!

6. Pinkboy

Pinkboy Banned Hammered

I want this one, bad

7. Wildbill3

Wildbill3 Misery Loves Company Administrator Finheaven VIP

i hope he destroys. Every. Thing. He. sees.

8. Mike13

Mike13 I am a golden god

Someone needs to blindside that cheap shotting roider.
    It couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

9. WVDolphan

WVDolphan Banned Hammered

I dont even care if they injure Landry. He isnt even that good of a player to make an impact. Also, the Jests are going to lose with or without what is left of their roster.

I really just hope Incognito or some other BOSS on our team straight up puts a boot up Landry's ****ing ***.

10. GoonBoss

GoonBoss Finheaven Templar Super Donator Donator

I love that man.

Not in a gay way......

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

11. Travis34

Travis34 chea Finheaven VIP Donator

[​IMG]

12. SanDiegoFinFan7

SanDiegoFinFan7 Well-Known Member

Dude, dont sink to their level, let these clowns talk, its what they're best at... now playing clean football, thats another story

13. northstars11

northstars11 Member

I am starting to see a tough swagger about our team, nice. No more missed tackles, hard every play.

14. DOLFaN 4 LiFe

DOLFaN 4 LiFe Member

I cant wait for Sunday

15. ryanosaur2000

ryanosaur2000 A True Fan Donator

I have no issue with guys playing hard, but I do have an issue with guys playing stupid and costing the team through penalties. I am not convinced Incognito is able to differentiate between the two, so maybe it would be best for him simply to play well and help us move the ball in the Jets.

We as Dolphins fans need to try and show ourselves to be more level headed than the Jets fans. All this talk of injuring opposing players is not very becoming lads.

16. LANGER72

LANGER72 A True Fan

This game is crucial. It sets the tone for the next few weeks. I am expecting a playoff intensity. This is why we watch football!!
    That said, I do hope that the jets have plenty of juice in their golf cart...;)

17. Vaark

Vaark Nihil taurus crappus Finheaven VIP Donator

I say if our best offensive player goes down, line Richie up on the Defensive line opposite Keller as long as it takes! (with instructions to leave The Taco untouched of course).

18. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

your dirty player is ok, ours needs to be banned. Got it.

19. MadDog 88

MadDog 88 Smoke 'em Jay Finheaven VIP

Take the high road Richie. Let the Jets implode.

20. Gonzo

Gonzo Widerstand Administrator Finheaven VIP Donator

Yep, what he said is very similar to Landry's "head-hunting" comment. Typical nonsense spewed by a hypocrite.

21. jets_fan

jets_fan Active Member

actions speak louder than words. Richie is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL the past 10 years.

Landry isn't anywhere as bad as James Harrison. Notice Landry hasn't been fined a ton since he's been in the league (granted, he's missed games).

Richie sucks anyways. You guys have talent on the offensive line, just not there. He's always been the loudest and dirtiest guy on the line since his St louis days but was always the one taking a million penalties and getting beat like a drum

22. MadDog 88

MadDog 88 Smoke 'em Jay Finheaven VIP

Since he has been with the Dolphins they personal foul issues have pretty much vanished. Unfortunately he was branded early in his career and that will be his legacy.

I laugh whenever someone refers to Richie as dirty. He is quite mild compared to guys like Conrad Dobler who on many occasions would bite a leg at the bottom of the. pile.

23. Gonzo

Of course he isn't anywhere near as bad as James Harrison, he rarely has the opportunities Harrison creates by being a good player, but it's clear that's the role he's aiming for.

I'll agree that Icognito isn't very good, but it's always nice to have someone like him to counter someone like Landry. That being said, don't expect any sympathy from me if Landry leaves on a stretcher after saying stuff like that (Incognito's comment isn't even remotely similar). But keep trying to deflect and make it seem like what the Phins are saying is even remotely similar to the **** jests players have been saying before this and the previous game.

24. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

I bashed Landry for his dopey comment while you guys are celebrating your dirty player.

The bottom line is this- BOTH teams are ready to play, this will be a chippy, emotional game and it will be damn fun to watch(at least for the fan of the team that wins). I hate the head hunting comment from landry but I love that all the guys are going nuts right now, rex has them ready. This is reminding me of the NE playoff game 2 years ago(different teams and circumsatnces obviously but the way the team is reacting during the week). When this team is talking the way they were yesterday it tells me they are supremely confident and I feel good about that. rex has them ready.

25. Gonzo

How is what he said in anyway dirty? You're deflecting, nothing more. You're player said something he shouldn't have. No big deal. It's not like he can back it up.

That being said, I agree that it will be a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

26. 16phinsrfast

16phinsrfast Art Damage

Rex has this team priorities out of whack dude. Your a sub .500 team and your head coach is talking about apologies, and hot sauce?! This Jets defense is no where near the 2010 D so that comparison is actually purty funny. Incog HAD a label and Landry is defining your teams current label.

27. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

Reggie was gloating over the revis injury, what he did was wrong too. Pace, Reggie, Landry have all said stupid things- and I guess we can add Maybin in there too.

28. Vaark

You do realize that when Mevi$'s injury was self-imposed, when he wasn't touched by a Fins player, it's Karma's way of reaching down and ***** slapping a team that needed it. No one touched Mevi$ but the unforgetting, unforgiving hand of Karma. Once you understand the metaphysical forces of the universe, you might just finally keep your yapper shut for a change instead of always defending the indefendable scumbag jets and demonizing their intended victims like Reggie.

29. buxster07

buxster07 A True Fan

troll gotta find something to razz about...

30. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

do you believe in the easter bunny too?

31. Vaark

no, but you would mindlessly if it wore puke green; however i do believe in the metaphysical order of the universe and when no one on our team touches Revis, it's karmic payback either for Landry and Rex and their hotsauce and Landry celebrating the injury of our best player...as the only way to beat us....and/or Revis being a whore when it comes to extracting asmuch money out of his team as possible. Either way, Karma's a *****.

32. DphinBillkiller

DphinBillkiller Touchdown

Richie The Barbarian!

[​IMG]

33. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

AGAIN, you have us confused. You support everything Miami and bsh everything Jets(that is untl you realize the Miami player may be leaving then you act like you hated them all along).

YOU supported 2 DUIs in 2010 yet bshed Braylon while I bashed Braylon and your 2 idiots.

YOU supported Brandon marshall and all his problems and bashed guys like holmes for theirs while I bahsed BOTH

YOU bashed Cro for all his kids and celebrated Ricky for his while I bashed BOTH

YOU are celebrating reggie giddy over the Revis injury while bashing Jets comments while I bashed Pace, landry and Maybin

You bash our dirty player in landry and celebrate your dirty player Incognito.

You are such a hypocrite.

34. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero Donator

There was no gloating at all. Reggie said his piece, in general terms, without naming anyone, and moved on. Pace, Landry, Maybin all spooke about injring a specific person, whereas ZReggie did not. You must be able to comprehend better than this, no?

35. Gonzo

You clearly don't know what "gloating" means. Jests players were talking about hurting him in public before the game and managed to do so. He had every right to respond to the way things worked out in the end, but it certainly wasn't gloating.

But you'll stick to your weird spinning ground regardless, so there's really no point. Spin away bubba. Bush isn't apologizing for ****.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

36. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

it comes down to you guys not being able to say anything negative about your player, I bashed Landry and Maybin but you can't bash Bush whose comments were just as asinine.

37. njFinsForever

njFinsForever Offensive Mindset

I need a time machine to take me to this Sunday At 12:59pm! Little help?

38. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

WOW, even Omar and Cimini are going at it a little on Twitter. Lots of talking going down. I really want this one badly.

39. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer 5 Years of Posting Excellence. Finheaven VIP Donator

People post negative stuff about the Dolphins, including Reggie Bush, all the time. Keep posting dumb opinions with no basis in reality and passing them off as factual basis for an argument, champ.

40. Vaark

you're being moronic...you have been sniping at Tannehill in your passive aggressive manner ever since it became apparent we have something to be happy over.

I have tried to explain to you that when a player goes down on his own without being touched on the heels of his team actively looking to take out an opponent, there's no conclusion to be made other than that greater cosmic forces are at work to right wrongs. Merely observing that Karma is a ***** that pays back those who deserves it is not gloating; it's stating a fact.

By the same token, you have sidestepped blaming Rex for setting up a close formation of 6 assistant coaches not 5 feet from him to trip our gunner. You have excused the embarrassing immoral behavior of Rex and his wife as "between consulting adults" and have never condemned the jets for trying to pimp their female employee for the orgasmic pleasure of diva Brett Favre.

You choose to ignore that Landry is a punk and not once did I hear you suggest that Rex should put his money where his mouth is by taking it upon himself to suspend Landry for the game otherwise it would look like BS. You have even stuck up for Woody Johnson being one of the last 2 holdouts to break the refs union, player safety, game integrity be damned.

Fact is you are passive aggressive when half heartedly condemning the most obvious trangressions of the jets where even a blatant homer such as yourself woulkd look ridiculous but are sure to include comparable perceived transgressions of our team.

To this day you embarrass yourself by sticking up for Sanchez when everyone else knows he's about as useful as a eunuch in a harem. The thing is, you are quick to bring up problems with our team and players but never volunteer any of the myriad of issues with the jets, only accknowledging them when you can't avoid it. No one is more homeristic on this board, or amusingly, TGG than I'm accusing you of being here and your fellow fans there.

Do I want Incognito to punish your players if they hurt Bush? Of course. You lose sight of the fact that we're the intended victims not the aggressor. If Bush goes down, damn straight I'd be disappointed if we don't Slauson Mangold or take out Keller. I wouldn't waste my time on that POS Landry cause the Fins are better off playing with him in there.

You are so delusional if you don't think you are not a homer or based on your shenanigans most anyone here respects or affords you any objective credibility. Sorry it is what it is.