incognito released by rams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

incognito released by rams

unless you want a nutcase on your team i would pass

had two personal foul penalties in the first quarter in the titans game before being benched for the rest of the game.

the first personal foul was a headbut and the second personal foul had him trucking our DT to the ground after the whistle had been blown dead

henne has been sacked more than bulger 20-14

henne gets sacked becuase thats what he's been coached to do instead of making an ill-advised throw. and bulger has been hurt yes he only has 14 sacks but so does boller... 28 overall, on top of not being coached to take the sack instead of making the throw..

Considering the Rams were running out their 3rd string Qb bc the first 2 got the **** knocked out of them as well as the fact that this guy is an idiot.....I think most every team, not just ours will pass...

Dude has been a lose cannon since college (NEB).
Great Picture of Wake!!!! Love the way he can take the corner at full speed, look at the intensity in his face.......Love it.....

henne gets sacked becuase thats what he's been coached to do instead of making an ill-advised throw. and bulger has been hurt yes he only has 14 sacks but so does boller... 28 overall, on top of not being coached to take the sack instead of making the throw..

its good to know we have finheaven member that attends coaches meeting for the dolphins and rams. we have 27 sacks overall

bad temper, bad work ethic, penalty machine. definitely not the kind of guy we want on our sweet o-line, even for depth

its good to know we have finheaven member that attends coaches meeting for the dolphins and rams. we have 27 sacks overall

its fairly well known that that what a young qb will do in a parcells geared offense, he even wrote it in his book- not to mention sparano has mentioned it several times.... plus bulger was the reason the rams were able to let warner go, because hes got a decent arm, and there offense in recent years has been all about throwing the ball everywhere and making the big play, being hustled or not.... I'm not being condescending, but i have watched the rams play a few times this year- and their line has sucked- majorly.... and they dont reallky keep the stats on hurries but if they did- the rams would be near the top (yes thats a guess based on what i saw.)

Henne probably gets coached to throw it away if he can. But if he can't make a throw in time he wraps it, like all QBs do.

No thanks. That dude seems mentally unstable lately.

Is that a bad characteristic for an offensive lineman? Seriously?

I'm not saying you bring him in to start, but as part of the rotation we seem to be employing, might not be a bad idea. No way he disrupts the chemistry of our guys. Grove, Smiley, Thomas, Carey and Long won't let that happen.

I suppose if he's continuously getting stupid personal foul penalties then it's not worth it, but I wouldn't put it past a good team with a solid organization upstairs (Us, Patsies, Steelers, Colts) to sign the guy to a three month contract for depth and see if it can help us....

I would love such a high character guy as Incognito :rolleyes2: Awesome name, not so awesome attitude. No thanks.

maybe we could pick him up for some depth in case of injuries. i know the guy likes to keep playing after the whistle blows other than that i dont know much about him besides his temper.
have we not ran for over 100 yards the last 4 of 5 games?

have we led up just about the least amount of sacks the past 4 or 5 weeks?

Incognito's addition would be equivalent to his name....

No thanks. That dude seems mentally unstable lately.
lately? this gut was mental from birth! he is a decent player, so long as he isn't getting penalized... parcells will never deal with a guy like that... his attitude could turn into a cancer if the young players adopt his behavior and hard-headedness

Back
Top Bottom