Incognito to play on the left side | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito to play on the left side

I'm wondering with the lockout how they could evaluate that Pouncey is a better fit at Center or that Incognito will play left guard this season...... Hmmm
Secret talks between NFL and NFLPA, maybe secret mini-camps between Coaches and Players..lol

Really this makes no sense..I am not going to pretend that I know everything but I do know that Richie is not very athletic..Dt's were blowing by him alot last year..And when he was pulling on plays he looked lost..and slow..

So if Pouncey is athletic as these analyst are saying would it make more sense to play Richie at the center spot the less demanding spot for athletisism.. and play Pouncey at Left guard where he could pull out on trap plays and toss plays?

I think Miami is trying to save face by putting Pouncy at Center...We drafted him so high that if he does not play center right away it may seem like a wasted pick

I wish I could find out what game film they watched from last year. Incognito looked really bad at LG from what I saw.

He played RG during the 2008 season for the Rams. 2006 season he played all 3 interior positions. What I don't understand is how a guy who runs a 4.84 40, yes a 4.84 40, is that immobile.

If these guys are still in charge come next year I look forward to us drafting a left guard with our first round pick.

Gotta fill those needs, after all.

BTW, guys. Incog was a right guard for the Rams. He played some center, but he was chiefly a right guard. Not a left guard. Which means that even a ****ty team like the Rams has more idea what to do with their offensive line personnel than Sparano and company. Ugh.

If these guys are still in charge come next year I look forward to us drafting a left guard with our first round pick.

BTW, guys. Incog was a right guard for the Rams. He played some center, but he was chiefly a right guard. Not a left guard. Which means that even a ****ty team like the Rams has more idea what to do with their offensive line personnel than Sparano and company. Ugh.

Yea you and Beaner are right..But Richie did play center in colllege at Neb. Sparano actually wanted the Cowboys to draft him.

Let's hope Daboll doesn't have a lot of plays that have the guards pulling.

Is this more an indication that Jerry is a bigger weak link than Incognito was? I had this line pegged as LT Long, LG Garner, C Pouncey, RG (winner between) Jerry/Incognito, RT Carey. I can't say I like our depth a whole lot on the line either. McQuistan, Berger, Murtha, Procter, Feinga...pretty flippin awful.

You can't have a superstar at every backup position. Hell, you can barely have quality depth in the league at more than one or two positions.

its unbelievable i tell ya how lost these guys are...unbelievable...who puts incog at left guard and considers themselves an oline guru...jeebus

Let's hope Daboll doesn't have a lot of plays that have the guards pulling.

Is this more an indication that Jerry is a bigger weak link than Incognito was? I had this line pegged as LT Long, LG Garner, C Pouncey, RG (winner between) Jerry/Incognito, RT Carey. I can't say I like our depth a whole lot on the line either. McQuistan, Berger, Murtha, Procter, Feinga...pretty flippin awful.

right guard or center is the only place barring massive injury i'd ever suit up incog...and preferably as depth at both...not starting

Back
Top Bottom