incognto's tweets say possibly back to the phins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

incognto's tweets say possibly back to the phins?

PAPhinFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
incognito tweeted and then deleted this
"flying back to miami tomorrow #StayTuned"
it is on andrew abramsons twitter account not sure how to post the link.

Could we be talking to him again?

I'll be honest. I actually had a dream last night that he was still playing for the fins.

He has an apartment here.. he's probably picking some stuff he needs up in anticipation of a move to Oakland. Or maybe he wants to make an honest woman out of a Tootsie's "entertainer." Either way, he's not coming back. It would be a PR nightmare with the drooling media hyenas piling on and frankly his skill set is not worth the hit we'd be taking.

34j8vuv-1.jpg

I'm assuming Incog is going back to Miami to close shop on any loose ends he has in town. Packing up his house, etc.

It would be open season on the Fins if he even stepped foot back in the facility.

The girls at Tootsies would welcome Richie back to Miami. His barber, masseuse, orthopedic surgeon and tattoo artist would welcome Richie back home too. However, I doubt that he finds the welcome mat out at the Dolphins. The visit is more likely an O-line farewell party for everyone except Pouncey.
McKinney might even find another Love Boat and John Jerry can find a good restaurant. I don't know whether Jonathan's invited.

I'd bet that if he went to the jests,

Roger's ENTIRE attitude about the whole fiasco would do a 180

miami absolutely can not have him back. sends a bad message and Philbin didnt even want him back last year. this time with a GM working closely with Philbin you really think he's back? no way

Back
Top Bottom