Info Please ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Info Please !

JT-forpresident

Believe In Miami
Reaction score
I am planning on taking a week off in June so I can come watch the Camp (8 to 11th of june) and I am far from being familiar with the area :lol: So I thought, why not ask my fellow finbros about the place where the Dolphins practice. If you guys could give me the adress, it would be real nice. And finally, if anyone from the area knows any hotels near the practice field, it would be greatly appreciated :rolleyes2

Probably won't win the award for ''thread of the year'' but it would be very usefull

The city is Davie, FL. Just go on hotels.com and put that in. Also, the practice facility is at the campus of Nova SouthEastern University. Right off of University Drive. And if you want a really good sub while checking out your Fins, check out LaSpadas, also off of University, 5 mins from camp. You cant get near that place gameday its so crowded LOL. Hope this helps... I threw in the plug for LaSpadas cause they my personal favorite sub place :-)

Laspada's and Hotels

There are 20 hotels within 10 miles, but there is only one La Spada's. Man, I miss those subs. Moved to Jupiter 11 years ago and stop by there everytime I head down south....mmmmmm

Phins camp is awesome! They set it up so you feel like your almost down on the field with the team....

When I was there for a game last season, I went to Gatsby's (only a couple miles from the practice facility) got to meet some players there. I'm told that is normal and some hang out there. Check it out and let us know.

LaSpadas

There are 20 hotels within 10 miles, but there is only one La Spada's. Man, I miss those subs. Moved to Jupiter 11 years ago and stop by there everytime I head down south....mmmmmm

Phins camp is awesome! They set it up so you feel like your almost down on the field with the team....

I think they actually have three locations now... the one in Davie, one in Coral Springs and one somewhere else. The Davie local will always have the special place in my heart LOL.

Back
Top Bottom