Ingram at 15? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ingram at 15?

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Well listen I am one of the people who doesn't think we should take RB with our first round pick because of the value factor and the fact that there are plenty of RBs in this class, but with rumors swirling that we are looking at Kaep, Pouncey, or even Locker at 15, I am warming up to Mark Ingram at 15. I believe Kaepernick, Pouncey, and Locker to be decent to good prospects, but taking them at 15 to me would be utterly dissapointing. If we do decide to go in that direction, I hope we do trade back and gain our 2nd rder back. But aside from my rant, my point is that I am re-warming up to taking Ingram at 15. I do want our franchise Qb, but at least we would have a position of need filled. God I hope Ireland is ready

posterhellyes800-1.jpg

No. RB is the easiest position in football to fill. We need a franchise QB. When is this franchise going to learn? We drafted Brown in the first round and how did that go? Rodgers ended up being a SB MVP.

No. RB is the easiest position in football to fill. We need a franchise QB. When is this franchise going to learn? We drafted Brown in the first round and how did that go? Rodgers ended up being a SB MVP.

Yeah, it's fantastic because they grow on trees near all the NFL's practice fields. They usually send the water boys over to pluck a few every other week.

Yeah, it's fantastic because they grow on trees near all the NFL's practice fields. They usually send the water boys over to pluck a few every other week.

We need a QB more than anything to turn this franchise around. We can get RBs in FA and in the late rounds.

I'm telling you guys, Kendall Hunter is going to be a STUD in the NFL! Take him in the 3rd. He will do ANYTHING he can to score.

I still want Mallet at 15 and our RB with the 3rd rder as well as Powell later :-(

I like Ingram but fact is that most of the top NFL rushers where not taken in the first round including 4 of the top 5. The top 3 backs in rushing yards were undrafted, a 3rd and a 5th. Green Bay won a SB with a 3rd string 6th rounder starting. New Orleans won the SB the prior year with a two undrafted backs leading the team in rushing. Obviously neither team really needed to rely on RB's and a great O-line.

It's a passing league boys....we need a QB!!!

Blah blah blah.....if we can trade down and get locker or ponder later I like it. I dont think any Qb you draft in this class is going to start over Henne this coming season! If we pass on Ingram does he go to New England?

We need a QB, RB, TE, C, G, WR... The only way we make out half decent in this draft is if we trade down once or twice, starting by trading out of 15. I don't care if we go down to 30 and pick up a 2nd rounder, I want out of 15.

Look at the season that Danny Woodhead and Ben Jarvis Green Ellis had on a team that had a solid O-Line and Franchise QB. If you have both of those you can easily find later round RB's to do the job. Also there are 2 other things you need to think about when it come to this regime: #1 Parcelles philosophy has always been against drafting RB's in the first round. ( I know he isn't here anymore but the two guys that are were taught by him and share a lot of his philosophies). #2 Look at the last two drafts we picked Vonte Davis and Jared Odrick two guys I personally never heard of before their names were called (although i don't watch a lot of college football) but neither were anywhere near any of the millions of mock drafts and talks about who we would be looking at. So my guess is again this year we are going to end up getting someone that we least expect. I don't know if thats good or bad but recent history shows that if everyone is talking about Ingram and Mallet as our pick chances are we aren't going after either one of them.

Back
Top Bottom