INJURY REPORT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

INJURY REPORT

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Pouncey is hurt again, so you can give him a couple of games and he will be out for the season,:wall

D5B_1797.jpg

Running backJay Ajayi (knee), wide receiver Jarvis Landry (knee) and defensive tackle Jordan Phillips (ankle) joined linebacker Rey Maualuga (hamstring) in watching practice. Maualuga was inactive for the season opener against the Los Angeles Chargers because of his injury.

Three players were listed as limited in practice, including center Mike Pouncey (hip). The others were wide receiver DeVante Parker (ankle) and running back Damien Williams (rib).
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...s---Jets/8de27de0-a693-4344-829e-cd01c4a6ecdf

They said they would limit Pouncy's practise during the season so I believe it's the preexisting injury and not something new. Could be wrong but I think that's correct.
He'll probably appear on every injury report since he'll be missing practises.

The odds are he'll get injured again but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I think you'll see Pouncey on the injury report and limited most of the season whether he's actually currently having an issue with his hip or not. He's probably not going to do much practice work during the season to save him for games.

They said they would limit Pouncy's practise during the season so I believe it's the preexisting injury and not something new. Could be wrong but I think that's correct.

Wow, I hope you're right on that!

• Receiver DeVante Parker (ankle), center Mike Pouncey (hip) and Williams (rib) were limited in Wednesday’s practice.

Gase said Pouncey, playing his first full game since Nov. 13, “played really well” Sunday. “It’s really amazing, the fact that he doesn’t practice very much and he goes out there and grades out the way that he does.

“He has an unbelievable feel for the game. The way he gets guys covered up on the second level, it doesn’t matter where theirlocations is, he seems to get it done.”

Gase said Pouncey’s mindset is playing “nothing less than 16-plus (games). I think he’s looking for people to doubt him.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article174417691.html

Nothing about a new injury just precautionary

That's what I would assume too about pouncey

I watched Gase's conference today and Pouncey's fine. He's just not going to practice much all year.

Ozzy rules!!

Apparently a lot of people forgot about the Pouncy plan.

Landry needs to play against the Pests. We have a way of making them look like the '69 Jets whenever we play then no matter how poorly they are playing in any given season. And Pouncy is the glue that holds that O-Line together.

I think all but Mauluga and maybe, maybe Phillips will go Sunday. Get used to this guys. I think Gase is going to be very, very careful and many stars will be limited or miss practice with a hang nail. We don't have a bye week. And yes Pouncey will be questionable, limited and DNP constantly. Unless you see him leave a game ignore it.

Ajayi and Landry get lots of touches, rest them.

Back
Top Bottom