Interesting Fact: Patriots ranked 32nd in rushing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Fact: Patriots ranked 32nd in rushing

tmny99

Glory Glory to Ole Georgia
Reaction score
I know it's early, but the Patriots are sure looking vulnerable. They have the losses of their coaches and key players. The fact that they're not running the ball is going to be huge. Since I'm in Athens, GA (near Atlanta), I get to watch the Falcons run down the Patsies throat. Though, I'll probably go to a bar and watch the Phins.

This game should be really interesting. First to see if the Pats can rebound and put together a plan that works. And second to see if Vick is starting to develop year-long injury problems. Knee problems will slow him down. But the Pats D is pretty deplited right now. This will be a good game.

Corey Dillon has not looked like himself so far this year.

Is there something wrong with him?

Didnt they win a SB as the 32 ranked rushing team in the league? So much for runing the ball and playing great D.

dolphan117 said:
Didnt they win a SB as the 32 ranked rushing team in the league? So much for runing the ball and playing great D.

Maybe I am looking at your opinion the wrong way, if I am I apologize...

But when they have won with a poor running game, they have had stout D, being in the Top 5 or 6 against the pass, run and points allowed. This is one area where they are completely out of this year so far...

NYJ EcKo151 said:
Somebody is actually worse than us?

:rofl3:

It is a little shocking to see Dillon not rushing this well, and he's a key part of that offense which really will slow them down if they dont get on track. But they did win a super bowl in 2003 with very limited backs, i just dont see it happening again.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
:rofl3:

It is a little shocking to see Dillon not rushing this well, and he's a key part of that offense which really will slow them down if they dont get on track. But they did win a super bowl in 2003 with very limited backs, i just dont see it happening again.
Your right, its kind of hard as long as their Defense keeps giving up alot more points. Aside from the 1st game (Oakland), Brady has not led this team to score more than 23 points, while their Defense is allowing an average of 27 PPG. I believed it's the 3rd worst in PA, in the NFL...

Back
Top Bottom