Interesting poll: What one of our OWN free agents do you MOST want back?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting poll: What one of our OWN free agents do you MOST want back??

JonnyZ81

Scout Team
Reaction score
Somebody is running the poll on twitter. But you can get to the link directly to the poll right here: http://twtpoll.com/jrb1f9

It already has almost 400 votes and Hartline has like half the vote all by himself, which i think says a lot about the state of this team's WRs (which we all know).

I think I would most want Hartline back to - with Sean Smith a close second.

Is there a "let them all walk" option? The only way I want Hartline back is if Bess is traded. You cannot have 2 WR's that are allergic to YAC and the end zone.

Is there a "let them all walk" option? The only way I want Hartline back is if Bess is traded. You cannot have 2 WR's that are allergic to YAC and the end zone.

Only if your a fan that enjoys seeing the Dolphins build and fix holes as they continue to make more holes.

I say Hartline, mainly for Tannehill's sake. He showed he can be productive even against the #1 defender. Even though he'll be more expensive, he'll still be 'cheap' compared to unknown options.

Starks is close, but he's older.

Bush is close, but our RB situation is better than our WR situation.

Only if your a fan that enjoys seeing the Dolphins build and fix holes as they continue to make more holes.

Really? How many of our free agents would start on Baltimore or San Fran ? Replacing mediocre talent is a pretty simple task.

You mean those same players that have amounted to nothing but 7 win average the past 4 seasons? Right, I think we got the gist of what they're going to be - mediocre, no matter who the coach is.

Only player worth bringing back in Reggie, he's our only playmaker. If everyone left I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Hartline wouldn't have seen a down for the 49ers or the Ravens if he played for them.

I'm surprised how many people want to see Reggie walk. He wasn't used correctly and is arguably the only offensive playmaker on our team.

Really? How many of our free agents would start on Baltimore or San Fran ? Replacing mediocre talent is a pretty simple task.

Long, Starks could start, while Bush, Hartline, Fasano, and YES even Sean would each get a significant amount of playing time on this years Superbowl winning team. So yes, let's get rid of all of them, good idea.

You mean those same players that have amounted to nothing but 7 win average the past 4 seasons? Right, I think we got the gist of what they're going to be - mediocre, no matter who the coach is.

So you evaluate how good a player is by how well the entire team does, and not individually? Hmm, how do you think the 49ers would have done, if they decided the players were not that good because the 49ers continued to look mediocre before Harbough came to town, or the Seahawks before this year they just added talent to compliment what they had, not get rid of everyone that was up for a new contract.....that would be a very incompetent GM move.

Only player worth bringing back in Reggie, he's our only playmaker. If everyone left I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Hartline wouldn't have seen a down for the 49ers or the Ravens if he played for them.

Oh yea, Crabtree and his continued drops at the wrong moment would have been too much for Hartline to beatout. Hartline would have easily cracked the team as their 3rd or maybe 4th (in the Ravens case), and would have played a good amount.

Hartline is not a #1 receiver, but he can be a good #2, or very good #3.

So you evaluate how good a player is by how well the entire team does, and not individually? Hmm, how do you think the 49ers would have done, if they decided the players were not that good because the 49ers continued to look mediocre before Harbough came to town, or the Seahawks before this year they just added talent to compliment what they had, not get rid of everyone that was up for a new contract.....that would be a very incompetent GM move.

Oh yea, Crabtree and his continued drops at the wrong moment would have been too much for Hartline to beatout. Hartline would have easily cracked the team as their 3rd or maybe 4th (in the Ravens case), and would have played a good amount.

Hartline is not a #1 receiver, but he can be a good #2, or very good #3.

You don't give a # 3 WR 6 million. Hartline better than Crabtree? LOL

You don't give a # 3 WR 6 million. Hartline better than Crabtree? LOL
Who said anything about Hartline being better than Crabree?And if you think that Hartline wouldn't surpass Moss at this stage in his career ,your kidding yourself.

Back
Top Bottom