Interesting scout tool | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting scout tool

2413fanphins

Active Roster
Reaction score
So I stumbled across this picture on a page on facebook that I am a fan of... encouraging the likes of kirk ferentz to use the same model of tough love to motivate his hawkeye players...

it was copied and pasted here from a facebook page called. Hawkeye Heaven..

thought it was interesting to see some of the names on that sheet of paper....

dont' see barkevious mingo on that list... but sam montgomerys sure stands out...

anybody know if this kind of thing is legit or is it just a tool used to get his players to shape up!?

Attachments

• 383607_439619579425378_345134943_n.jpg
    383607_439619579425378_345134943_n.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 97
yeah a bit harsh if you ask me. sometimes people struggle with responsibility early only to flip a switch later on. I could say the same thing for myself, once you get away from the old influences and get with new ones things can change real fast. I could agree with a sign saying "these players missed practice and have been moved to the kiddie locker room". Make that locker room pink, and play a constant loop of Justin Beiber and boy bands.

Sounds like someone is placing blame on the outcome of the season on others instead of looking in the mirror!

I thought the same thing when i saw montgomerys name.

Someone may be in for a rude awakening, if they overdraft the guy.

Like I posted on the other thread, this is about a month old (http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...nfl-scouts-of-players-who-are-slackers-photo/) around the time of the Ole Miss game. From a poster on Reddit:

This was explained on TigerDroppings a couple of months ago. The list of names is updated regularly for any number of reasons (missing workouts, not committing to higher strength goals, loafing in practice, etc.). As you can tell in the picture, the paper on the left has been there for a while, but the one on the right is obviously newer.

Regardless, still not good to be on the list at any time.

1 or 2 times is undertsandable, especially if it's legitimate. After all, they are there to go to college and learn first right?

But the photo says to me that these players are consistently making excuses.

Back
Top Bottom