Interesting take on our draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting take on our draft

It makes zero defense what Connor Orr has to say but this part was interesting:

All of a sudden, this defense has taken on a 2000s Steelers feel, in the best possible way.

When you're being compared to Robert Mathis, that means you're good. I think Miami got 2 first rd picks in K1 and Harris because they were both mocked to them @22.

He ranked the Pats as having the best draft, even though they traded away most of their picks. :rolleyes2: God I am getting sick and tired of all the media worshiping of that franchise.
You can say it was a good offseason, but to say it was a good draft is silly.

He ranked the Pats as having the best draft, even though they traded away most of their picks. :rolleyes2: God I am getting sick and tired of all the media worshiping of that franchise.
You can say it was a good offseason, but to say it was a good draft is silly.

I think you have to factor in Brandin Cooks, who is another mismatch piece for the offense. Patriots always get the benefit of the doubt as well something they have earned over the years.

That said, I really truly believe Miami had the best draft in the AFC East.

Head coach Adam Gase and the entire Dolphins personnel department seemed interested in layering the team with badass after badass in this year's draft

Sounds like a plan.

...and again....
As we noted above, the Dolphins are importing attitude by the truckload

I don't see how you can factor in draft picks given up for experienced talent in the evaluation of that teams draft. So essentially we could trade away all of our draft picks for good players that have at least 1 year in the league and that would go down as having a good draft?? Oh please. The Pats should be graded off of their 2017 selections and those alone.

I'd prefer Jamal Adams over Harris...but that's just me.

For the best pick in the AFC East right? I'd agree since he will be an integral part of the Jets' secondary. But if you're saying you'd prefer Adams over Harris for the Dolphins then I strongly disagree.

My favorite quote from the piece: "Gase won a stare down during his first season with a notoriously cavalier roster..."

You go, Coach Gase. Give 'em hell.

I don't see how you can factor in draft picks given up for experienced talent in the evaluation of that teams draft. So essentially we could trade away all of our draft picks for good players that have at least 1 year in the league and that would go down as having a good draft?? Oh please. The Pats should be graded off of their 2017 selections and those alone.

Hey we traded away draft picks for players and they weren't counted, not fair.:rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom