Interview with Gase on Rich Eisen Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interview with Gase on Rich Eisen Show

mnphinfan

Lifelong Fin Fan
Club Member
Reaction score
Pretty good interview. It's about 15 minutes long.

A few highlights.

They talk about Gase's early jobs as a coach.

Gase rags on Michigan.

He said he has two helmets in his office. One of the Fins and one of Michigan St. He also said he wears Mich. St, stuff to the office whenever he can if Ross is there.

Said Fins coaching staff has a way better feel of how they can work together.

Said the best players play and that how he came to put Wake in the starting lineup last year.

Eisen then tried to bait him into an "even Tannehill" question and Gase didn't bite. Said he has total confidence in Tannehill and sees no reason why something like that will ever happen. Gase then
compared Tannehill's career to Matt Ryan. Said it took Matt Ryan 8 years to get where he is with ups and downs in between. Said if/when adversity hits he sees Tannehill making the same strides.

On Landry's intensity: Said personal fouls post TD upset him but doesn't want to change the way Landry plays because he loves the way he plays. Doesn't want him to lose his intensity.

Said if celebrations cut into special teams players will have to deal with Rizzy..

Thanks for posting...cool to hear him compare Thill to Matt Ryan - same thing alot of us have been saying

Nice! Thank you! I hope we are successful because I love Gase as our HC. Wouldn't it be cool to sit next to him at a sports bar and talk football? He probably wouldn't have the patience with a dolt like me asking a bunch of stupid questions, but the guy seems to be able to have a regular conversation with just about anybody. Our players love him. To me, that says a lot.

I've met coach gase.... Really cool guy... I do all the AV at the hotel they stay at before home games

Prolly doesn't remember me but I'm the guy who puts the extra TV in your room if you reading this

Back
Top Bottom