Intro & Much Thanks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro & Much Thanks

AshThePhinsFan

Section 139, Row 6, Seat 9
Reaction score
Hello,
I guess this is one of those typical akward intros...well, Ive never really been good at these so here goes. Ive been pretty much perpetually signed on to this site for the last 6 months. I find myself sometimes just chatting and then refreshing just to see if anything new pops up. Ive been a phins fan since as long as I can remember(Im only 25, but I was apparently at the 84' bowl. I recently found this out from my step father at the time, cant say I really remember the game though 8( ). Ive been either in front of the set or at the games since 96', and through the good and bad Ive been there cheering and screaming for our team. I bleed aqua no doubt. Yeah, so thats pretty much me... I guess I first wanted to thank those who are running the site, because I love it no doubt. I love to see the articles and read everyone's opinion. Ive learned more about football and the dolphins in the past few months being on here than I have ever before, and Im just sorry I have contributed more(In the ways of posting or buying into a premium membership, because that is the next step). Anyway, I guess thats me. Here's looking towards 05' GO PHINS!!!!

Much Thanks To Everyone,
Ash

welcome aboard, and that addiction you are talking about? we all have it. :D

Wildbill3 said:
welcome aboard, and that addiction you are talking about? we all have it. :D

Yeah, Im hooked. Thank you for the welcome. If Im not playing madden then Im going back in time to the glory days with Super Tecmo Bowl on a Nes Emulator. I miss Marino... GO PHINS

Ash

Back
Top Bottom