Introducing Myself.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Introducing Myself..

MiamiJet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct forum, but just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. Im 26 and have been a Jets fan all my life, but I enjoy coming to your board to read a lot of posts. Just like on ganggreen or jetsinsider, I love the home-team biases we have and all the **** we talk. As a Jets fan, I grew up hating the Patriots. However, I've been living in Miami for a few years now and the Dolphins are the team I appreciate beating the most.

We have always had a really good rivalry but the past 3 years have really taken it to a whole new level. As a football fan, I was at the Monday Night game here at then Landshark this past year, and even though I was heartbroken, it was one of the best games I have seen in awhile.

So as much as I hate some of your fans, and I know you guys hate probably all of ours, I am looking forwards to conversations with you guys and youll see that I am not a typical delusional fan. For instance, I have a lot of respect for the moves that you guys have made. Brandon Marshall is scary and Dansby is a beast. That being said, I thought Odrick wasn't the best pick for you guys at that place, but he should be able to step in and contribute. So good luck and I hope everyone stays healthy for the upcoming season.

you got it backwards, marshall is a beast and dansby is scary :) haha welcome aboard though

Sorry, we're limited to 10 active Jets posters at a time, you're #11. Now Jet on out.

so far i like this guy, seems like he can add insite rather than garbage other jets fans post. he can take PRETTYTONYS spot as #10.

Welcome aboard man, it's good to have discussion around here, no matter if you're a Jets fan. If you feel like engaging in some smack talk, then you can always utilize the "Depths of the Sea" forum for that.

Have fun, and welcome to the biggest and best Dolphins site on the Internet!

Back
Top Bottom