Ireland doesn't know who he drafted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland doesn't know who he drafted

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins General Manager Jeff Ireland related Misi's talent by saying he "terrorized" Alabama with three sacks in the 2009 Sugar Bowl. The player with three sacks that game was Stevenson Sylvester, whom Pittsburgh drafted in the fifth round Saturday.

Sean Smith had a sack in that game he is on the Dolphins.......but Misi, nope!

Dolphins General Manager Jeff Ireland related Misi's talent by saying he "terrorized" Alabama with three sacks in the 2009 Sugar Bowl. The player with three sacks that game was Stevenson Sylvester, whom Pittsburgh drafted in the fifth round Saturday.

He knows he had five picks and some being 20 yards downfield. All I need to know. He knows who he drafted. Lets not get stupid here.

I am going to watch that game at some point. It has been stated on other boards that Misi was in deed in on those sacks, but not the only player. Not a complete misleading statement from Ireland. This will not endear Hyde to the front office.

Nit pic, nit pic, That's all the experts on this board do. We had a great draft let's be excited! Only time will really tell. The trifecta has had a great record in the past and I am sure they will continue to excel just as our team will continue to excel. Let be positive and excited for the season!!

That is sad!!! I read this story by Dave Hyde last night. This FO is lost, old and senile. No way you should ever miss state something that far off base. The fact is he didn't know, he didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Ireland made it out like ever since that game, he has practically lived at Utah's stadium watching Misi. Yeah right!

That is sad!!! I read this story by Dave Hyde last night. This FO is lost, old and senile. No way you should ever miss state something that far off base. The fact is he didn't know, he didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Ireland made it out like ever since that game, he has practically lived at Utah's stadium watching Misi. Yeah right!

I believe CK watched that game last night and Misi was in on three sacks. He was not the only player, but he was in on the sacks. Be careful to jump to the defense of Hyde and start calling guys senile.

Back
Top Bottom