Ireland doesn't know who he drafted | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland doesn't know who he drafted

That is sad!!! I read this story by Dave Hyde last night. This FO is lost, old and senile. No way you should ever miss state something that far off base. The fact is he didn't know, he didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Ireland made it out like ever since that game, he has practically lived at Utah's stadium watching Misi. Yeah right!

lol

I believe CK watched that game last night and Misi was in on three sacks. He was not the only player, but he was in on the sacks. Be careful to jump to the defense of Hyde and start calling guys senile.
Yeah! I think I was in on them too. Anybody can claim that, but if you don't get the credit, you don't get the sack. Let's hope you are right!!!!

Come on bud, the man just spent 72 hours of non stop action on draft weekend. Not to mention the crazy 3 months prior. You try speaking to the media after spending 3 straight 20 hours at day at work.

Give the guy a bit of pass on this one?
Chubbs

You people are silly.

Check the game threads of those teams and you'll quickly see that they talk about how Misi was outstanding against Alabama.

Misi was all over the field and backfield wreaking havoc.

Ireland probably meant he was in on 3 sacks, didn't actually make them, but he was causing a lot of pressure throughout the game. Because that's what other people who watched that game have said.

And what Ireland saw.

If you check out the highlights on youtube you will see Misi forced 2 sacks and another one which the qb stumbled past the line of scrimmage so technically he wasn't in on a sack. So I guess if all you care about is the stat sheet then yes Ireland was wrong. But to say he doesn't know who he is drafting because he misquoted the stat sheet...... makes it seem like someone wants him to look bad and smear his name on here.

Come on bud, the man just spend 72 hours of non stop action on draft weekend. Not to mention the crazy 3 months prior. You try speaking to the media after spending 3 straight 20 hours at day at work.

Give the guy a bit of pass on this one?
Chubbs
I'll give him a break on that one! I like our draft, full of leaders!

If you check out the highlights on youtube you will see Misi forced 2 sacks and another one which the qb stumbled past the line of scrimmage so technically he wasn't in on a sack. So I guess if all you care about is the stat sheet then yes Ireland was wrong. But to say he doesn't know who he is drafting because he misquoted the stat sheet...... makes it seem like someone wants him to look bad and smear his name on here.
A lot of guys get pressure on the QB, but don't get the sack. Sometimes pressure is better than a sack, I guess. You either get credit for a sack or you don't. I don't know much about Misi, but I trust these guys do. I guess!

It is a big difference on what you see on film and what shows up in the box score. Ireland saw it on film, Hyde read it in a box score. I trust Ireland.

It is a big difference on what you see on film and what shows up in the box score. Ireland saw it on film, Hyde read it in a box score. I trust Ireland.
Good point! I don't know much about Hyde, but I do know certain sports reporters where I live that will blow up the every little thing. I'm sure they are everywhere!

That is sad!!! I read this story by Dave Hyde last night. This FO is lost, old and senile. No way you should ever miss state something that far off base. The fact is he didn't know, he didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Ireland made it out like ever since that game, he has practically lived at Utah's stadium watching Misi. Yeah right!

You must enjoy keeping your reputation bar in the red don't you?

I completly disagree with this article. This is the NFL, not the NBA. You need teamwork and gameplanning, not one superstar. Besides Brady, name one superstar the Patriots had on their Superbowl teams. They won using what was said above, teamwork and gameplan.

Back
Top Bottom