Ireland is listening to offers!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland is listening to offers!!

zach8111

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
On NFL Live today he said that they are listening to any offer for the #1 overall pick. he said there is no difference between the #1 and #22 pick in the draft. they have to make to make the right decisions in the draft this year.

is a coincidence that he said the #22 pick since thats the cowboys? everyone has speculated that the cowboys are the bet chance to trade down because they have 2 firsts and really like McFadden.

i think we could get there 2 firsts a 2nd and a 1st or 2nd next year. if we could get those pick our team could be good this year. we could adress alot of needed positions

On NFL Live today he said that they are listening to any offer for the #1 overall pick. he said there is no difference between the #1 and #22 pick in the draft. they have to make to make the right decisions in the draft this year.

is a coincidence that he said the #22 pick since thats the cowboys? everyone has speculated that the cowboys are the bet chance to trade down because they have 2 firsts and really like McFadden.

i think we could get there 2 firsts a 2nd and a 1st or 2nd next year. if we could get those pick our team could be good this year. we could adress alot of needed positions

it was my same exact thought when i heard this... but you can also point out to the fact that when he was GM of the 'boys, he knew his draft picks and was dealing with #22 at the time so maybe it's the number that popped his mind because he was going to pick at this place.... or there is a trade possibility :D

Probably going to be their 2 1st their second and a player.

He certainly should be taking offers. Only thing now is whether we'll get fair compensation in a trade for em.

Probably going to be their 2 1st their second and a player.

I wouldn't mind one of those players being Roy Williams as long as he sheds about 10 lbs. People may see him as being dirty, but he fills a big need and can still tackle well. He will be VERY familiar with the system.

I wouldn't mind one of those players being Roy Williams as long as he sheds about 10 lbs. People may see him as being dirty, but he fills a big need and can still tackle well. He will be VERY familiar with the system.

Might be someone they will part with.

How about both first round picks,their second rounder, Bobby Carpenter & Marcus Spears.

Its sounds like alot but there picks are all at the end of the rounds and I read both Spears & Carpenter are on the block. Plus Jerry Jones loves McFadden and is crazy enough to pull the trigger he is GM and doesn't have sound mines like Parcells & Ireland to adivse him not.

Its sounds like alot but there picks are all at the end of the rounds and I read both Spears & Carpenter are on the block. Plus Jerry Jones loves McFadden and is crazy enough to pull the trigger he is GM and doesn't have sound mines like Parcells & Ireland to adivse him not.

Show me one example of Jerry Jones ever doing such a stupid trade.

Just one example, that's it.

I mean jesus, he could get Felix Jones if he stays at #28, and Jones went to Arkansas too.

Oh I know! Maybe JJ will trade all those picks up to #1 for McFadden. Then we can get next years 1st and 2nd from him for #28 so he can pair Jones and Mcfadden together like in college. Then we will be the winnerz!!111

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom