Ireland on Rose WQAM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland on Rose WQAM

whats he saying??

56K internet here sorry
Just that they have been watching him since his junior year and he has all the tools. He actually make a strong case for the pick. Says they had offers to go up and down but Ryan was the guy they wanted. Sherman and Philbin also liked his potential.
He'll play when he is ready. No timetable.

I enjoyed that interview.. He didn't come off as a ****** bag at all.. I think I'm warming up to Ireland.. Let's see him do well with the rest of this draft and hopefully the fans here will realize that Ireland is a better GM and drafter than we've had here in a very long time

I enjoyed that interview.. He didn't come off as a ****** bag at all.. I think I'm warming up to Ireland.. Let's see him do well with the rest of this draft and hopefully the fans here will realize that Ireland is a better GM and drafter than we've had here in a very long time

The new face of the Dolphins. Fan friendly. :D

I think that the fan outrage has kind of made them rethink a lot about how they have been relating to people outside of the organization. No, I don't think that all of a sudden they are just going to start sharing all their secrets. They will begin to become a lot more polite about saying that's not going to happen though....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad Ireland is getting out there. I hope he keeps doing this, he's pretty good at it. Ireland was also on Mike n' Mike this morning.

All that Parcell's secrecy BS was counter productive if you ask me. They always shoved Tony out there to take the blame.

Back
Top Bottom