Ireland retained | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland retained

Best punter in the league by far!
There is needs, but where did you expect him to get secondary and wide out help this last offseason? Sometimes when you have needs you have to wait years for the right opportunity to present itself.

The improvement has been in the coaching, not the freaking talent! Our owner has no clue!

There is needs, but where did you expect him to get secondary and wide out help this last offseason? Sometimes when you have needs you have to wait years for the right opportunity to present itself.

Roflmao

If he pays him the money he's asking for I'll know that once again he will ignore skill positions. Something we desperately need, and can possibly afford next year.
You can bet there will be at least one FA WR and one picked up in the drafts first 3 rounds. If not there will be more people on the field every week, than in the stands.

This off-season is way too critical to retain Jeff Ireland. We can't whiff again in free agency or the draft.

HAHA.. Seriously? Years huh...

I seriously hope you're being sarcastic.

Next year schedule with fireland has 2-14 written all over it.

This team is seriously an injury to Starks or Soliai away from a 2007 repeat. They should be co-mvps and why we have won the games we have!

I seriously hope you're being sarcastic.
Name one receiver we could have signed to put us over the top?

He's had some misses in the draft but so does everyone.

I love how people think they could do a much better job.

Back
Top Bottom