Ireland retained | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland retained

Deal with it. If it's too much to handle, find a new logo. I will wear a dolphins logo to my grave no matter the GM

Name one receiver we could have signed to put us over the top?

He's had some misses in the draft but so does everyone.

I love how people think they could do a much better job.

We didnt draft a WR until the 6th round, a position that was the #1 biggest need on this team. That right there puts a huge hole in your argument.

wt7yi8-1.jpg

"Acorns, missing out on top FA, and sub-par drafts for 2013 and beyond Dolpfans"

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
wt7yi8-1.jpg

"Acorns, missing out on top FA, and sub-par drafts for years to come Dolpfans"
History shows you build through the draft. Teams that spend a lot in free agency typically don't win super bowls.

Name one receiver we could have signed to put us over the top?

He's had some misses in the draft but so does everyone.

I love how people think they could do a much better job.

The guy has been here since TWO THOUSAND AND ****ING EIGHT! He has had plenty of time to assemble at least a decent receiving core.

We didnt draft a WR until the 6th round, a position that was the #1 biggest need on this team. That right there puts a huge hole in your argument.

Ok who should we have drafted and when? Show me mr. Gm? don't give me some long shot.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

[/COLOR]History shows you build through the draft. Teams that spend a lot in free agency typically don't win super bowls.

Should have not waited until sicth round to address that position, addressed 3rd rb, 3rd wr, and scrub lb before wr

Get ready for another 6-7 win season....hey, I could be wrong though and we might win 8...(more likely than we win less.) Ireland will not retain the FA's we need and he has a history of bringing in crap FA's...so I expect this team to actually get worse.

did anyone think the owner too stupid to fire sparano and too stupid to go after harbaugh right would fire Ireland
He did both so your blind post means what?

Should have not waited until sicth round to address that position, addressed 3rd rb, 3rd wr, and scrub lb before wr

Ok who's should we have drafted and when? Don't give me a 6th round dark horse.

He did both so your blind post means what?

Too stupid to fire Sparano before he tried to hire Harbaugh, then lied about the reason he talke dto Harbaugh.
nothing about my post was blind I guess u dont remember the situation

F*#^!!!!!!! YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT... We could have drafted Stephen Hill or Alshon Jeffrey instead of Martin in the 2nd round... We would be super bowl bound right now!!!

Ok who's should we have drafted and when? Don't give me a 6th round dark horse.

He shoudl have drafted a damn wr or signed one or traded for one. You create a huge hole and your solutions are a sixth round pick, a seventh round pick , chad johnon(washed up) and Nannee never was.
Ty Hilton, Mohammed Sanu, Chris givens, would all be better than our third receiver

Back
Top Bottom