Ireland/ Sparano supporters - what kind of 2011 season required to fire them? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland/ Sparano supporters - what kind of 2011 season required to fire them?

erralyn

Starter
Reaction score
I'm seriously desperate to know this because the support for these guys seem to be unconditional to my eyes from a few posters here. Please tell me, because you guys seem to be on the same page as the owner, and your opinion might reveal what he's going to do.

What I want to know is dear GOD when can we fire these guys? If we don't win a playoff game next year you'd be okay with firing them, right? RIGHT? Or are you not willing to give even THAT?

I'm not targeting any specific poster with this question but there IS one person who I'd be most curious concerning this question.

If they miss the playoffs they are gone. Make the playoffs and they stay, even if they lose the first playoff game.

I think they stay if they win 10 games...

IMO... if we don't make playoffs... they should be fired. unless something dumb happens like we win 10 or 11 games, don't win the division and somehow don't get a wildcard berth like NE did a few years ago.

I'm not targeting any specific poster with this question but there IS one person who I'd be most curious concerning this question.

I have a feeling I know who your referring to
ScrewoptimismorpessimismImarationalist-1.png

i don't think they should be judged on wins and loses i think they should be judged more on statistical production from the offense
if we go from 28 to 15th in offense id be content with that if we are still at the bottom of the league in offense then they need to go..

im one of the few hoping that they don't overachieve and go 9 and 7 next year i think we really need some high pics in the draft to turn this baby around im sorta hoping this all backfires and we are guaranteed the #1 pick andrew luck long term this could be the best option

If we have another poor home record Sparano is out.

It's going to take more for Ireland to get the axe.

I have a feeling I know who your referring to
ScrewoptimismorpessimismImarationalist-1.png

man....i really cant figure out who you all are talking about....anyway, playoffs or they're gone. I dont care if the div champ is 16-0 and wc is 15-1, and we have 13 wins. no playoffs, no jobs.

Wouldnt itbe fair anything less than a winning season I mean 4 friggin years

I support Sparano ad Ireland, but if they dont get to the playoffs next year I am done with them. Even if they go 11-5 and miss the playoffs I'm done.

I think they should be evaluated separately.

Ireland has to draft some stars and avoid more FA busts. If he drafts a QB who looks like our future franchise guy, then maybe he stays. If the draft looks bad, then we should get rid of him fast.

Sparano has to win home games and get the team to play hard for him (unlike that complete fold job at the end of the season).

If STs is still a disaster, they should both be canned. That's ridiculous and it's a problem that they should know needs to be fixed.

As long as they improve up to 2-6 at home then I think they've earned another raise.

Dolphins have to make the playoffs next year. If they don't, absolutely nobody will come watch the Fins as the Heat will be winning titles by at least next year.

Back
Top Bottom