Ironies Abound: Ricky Has Become a Spectacle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ironies Abound: Ricky Has Become a Spectacle

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
Ironic............just plain ironic that Ricky Williams, who was as quotable as a mouse over the course of his NFL career, has now become the culprit of a media frenzy. Obviously this is a boat-rocking decision, but now all of the sudden Ricky wants to talk???? Now all of the sudden Ricky wants command of the mic? Even if it's thru his human channeler Dan Le Retard, he's now out there in the press more than ever and it's a d*mn joke. He's begun making a spectacle of himself, with a new excuse evolving every single day.

" I don't want the attention. I don't want to be in the spotlight. So, I'm going to pull the biggest, most controversial NFL move of this decade. And then I'm not going to explain myself to anybody because all I do is rebute but, I'll keep calling and giving a new excuse everyday"

:nono:

inFINSible said:
" I don't want the attention. I don't want to be in the spotlight. So, I'm going to pull the biggest, most controversial NFL move of this decade."

:nono:

Hahaha love the avatar...........This is so funny, Hank Goldberg is reading all the latest Ricky quotes in a Cheech & Chong voice.........hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom