Is Andrew Luck a Bust? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Andrew Luck a Bust?

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's hard to tell. Questionable at best.

Last night, Chad Henne threw with 60% accuracy, averaged the same amount of yards per pass, and threw one touchdown to Luck's big fat zero.

We all know how Henne turned out.

Colts are lucky to have 6 wins this early in the season. I need to see more to be sure.

Your ****ting me right? Are you like 6 years old? Henne played like 3 series and got a TD in garbage time, while Luck didnt pass for a TD, he made good throws(and ugly ones) but scored 2 rushing TDs..

Last night, Chad Henne threw with 60% accuracy, averaged the same amount of yards per pass, and threw one touchdown to Luck's big fat zero.

Colts are lucky to have 6 wins this early in the season. I need to see more to be sure.
We never gave Henne enough time. He proved that tonight. All the hype surrounding Luck and the guy we let walk for nothing just out quarterbacked him.

He's not a bust but doesn't deserve all the slobbering he's getting. He's made just as many mistakes (if not more) than many of the other rookie QBs who came out this draft. Only reason he's getting so much hype is because his team is 6-3.

Lets be honest, Henne is much tougher than Luck ever could be. We can all think back to how many times Henne got hit when he was with us, and Luck isn't getting roughed up nearly as much. Henne is the superior player, and has much more experience than the rook.

Say it ain't so.............:lol:

192166_coolfacetrolling-1.gif

I liked Henne's checkdown on 4th and 30 down 3 scores late in the game, vintage Henne right there.

Your ****ting me right? Are you like 6 years old? Henne played like 3 series and got a TD in garbage time, while Luck didnt pass for a TD, he made good throws(and ugly ones) but scored 2 rushing TDs..

So you're saying he's a better RB than QB?

Hmmm...you might be on to something there.

gallery_1_195_65489-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew Luck is very far from being a bust. The dude can ball. Anyone saying otherwise is just anti-luck or has a feeling hurt over fact he is more natural than tanny. #Truth

Back
Top Bottom