Is Antonio Bryant available? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Antonio Bryant available?

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And what would be Dallas's asking price?

Would a third round draft choice do it?

Would we part with Fiedler?

Not likely, but adding Bryant and Freeman to the mix sure sounds nice.

I can dream can't I? :rolleyes:

Bryant has kissed and made up with the Big Tuna.Not likely to happen just as it not likely to happen that the Fins trade away their backup/starter QB at this stage.

spieldstedt needs to be on the phone with dallas talking about how much they need fiedler.

ABSOULTLEY NOT. Take it from me, this guy is a Grade A a**hole. I heard the local media talking about him from his Pitt days til Rookie orientation. Total D***head. We do not need his bad atitude on this team.

you guys didn't read the latest news on him? he got back into the Tuna's doghouse after complaining about the ball not being thrown to him enough.... i guess he's been hanging around Meshawn too much now.... but he even took his helmet off during a scrimmage against whatever team they were scrimmaging against and threw it to the ground complaining he's not getting passes thrown to him.

We don't need another problem child in this insane asylum!

Yeah, but Bryant has raw talent. I think he can be better than Boston.

MNicholas said:
Yeah, but Bryant has raw talent. I think he can be better than Boston.

yeah, so much raw talent that he is battling Dedric Ward for the 3rd receiver position on the cowboys' receiving depth chart behind Keyshawn and Terry Glenn!

Trust me, all that baggage ain't worth it - haven't we learned our lessons from past experiences? ;)

-tex

I know what you are saying about issues, which I agree. I have watched a lot of Dallas games last year, he was catching everything thrown to him. His problem in Dallas is he wants to start. I can't blame the guy for that. Chambers and Bryant would make a sick tandem.

Back
Top Bottom