Is anyone else tired of the Dolphins irrelevancy? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone else tired of the Dolphins irrelevancy?

This thread is hilarious. A Dolphin fan on a Dolphin message board asking other Dolphin fans if they’re sick of the Dolphins being irrelevant. Gee, I wonder what the answer will be??

I don't have a problem with Ross, it could be a lot worse, he could be cheap or be meddlesome. He opens his checkbook and lets the football guys to their thing, thats all you can really ask for. If Kraft didn't hire a rethread in Belichick and Belichick didn't draft Brady in the 6th how many super bowls would they have right now? Sometimes you have to be lucky. One day our luck will change until than the motto is maybe next year.

^^^Exactly! It's really a crap shoot. Did anyone think Doug Peterson was the next coming that would win the SB in his 2nd year as a HC? Give me a break...

This thread is hilarious. A Dolphin fan on a Dolphin message board asking other Dolphin fans if they’re sick of the Dolphins being irrelevant. Gee, I wonder what the answer will be??
Well the fans that love Tannehill will think Miami is relevant and in good shape.

^^^Exactly! It's really a crap shoot. Did anyone think Doug Peterson was the next coming that would win the SB in his 2nd year as a HC? Give me a break...

The rumor when he was hired was that he was just a gofer for Andy Reid (see Joe Philbin in Green Bay). But, alas, he looks like a guy with serious staying power. And it helps that Philadelphia has been killing it in talent scouting and player acquisition.

I’m 35! Still haven’t seen my team win. But whatever it’s life and it moves on

The rumor when he was hired was that he was just a gofer for Andy Reid (see Joe Philbin in Green Bay). But, alas, he looks like a guy with serious staying power. And it helps that Philadelphia has been killing it in talent scouting and player acquisition.

Comparing Doug Pederson to Joe Philbin is as stupid as comparing apples to dump trucks

^^^Exactly again! That team certainly had some talent to begin with and they nailed drafting that QB in Weintz! Sometimes it just comes together like that out of pure luck.

Oh hell no! We love being a doormat!! We live for it. Glad that winning **** has been gone since 2001!!!

You are kidding, right? You do realize that this team once defined excellence. And that we expect similar performance every year.

And that this team owes each fan a liver transplant.

You get that, right?

Look how easy it was to go 20 years being basically irrelevant. There are many ways to skin a cat, I loved the way the Eagles did it. And the Vikings and Jags did it a different way. But one thing is for certain: giving Jay Cutler $10 million-ish is like trying to skin a cat with a stick of butter.

^^^Exactly again! That team certainly had some talent to begin with and they nailed drafting that QB in Weintz! Sometimes it just comes together like that out of pure luck.

Invariably, whenever a good coach comes in said team "always had talent." You want to know what saw Pederson coming? The stats. Statistically, they were one of the best 7-9 teams in league history.

Everyone is sick of being irrelevant, but I feel good about the coach we have and my thinking is he has a plan to bring us back to being a good team. I am willing to give him the time to make that happen.

And stop being cheap and start paying the refs. And mix in some discreet cheating.

Ah, The Patriot way!!

Why not, seems people legitimately believe the Pats are one of the greatest teams ever, and Brady is the greatest QB ever...no matter how they did it.

No I am not tired of it. Just like a Geico commercial...........

Some people like rooting for irrelevant teams.........YEEEEESSSSS!
I'm with you man. This irrelevant thing is pretty fun. Winning is for the birds (pun intended).

Dolphins front office don't seem to be tired of being irrelevant. They've been drafting mediocre players for over a decade.

Weve been to 3 Super Bowls in like 40 years. It’s better than 28 NBA teams. So there’s that

Back
Top Bottom