Is anyone really scared? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone really scared?

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Im not. Of any team in this conference. Im just not.

First of all, take a look at the 8 teams in the mix.................

Bungles - We beat them and yea it was an OT win AT HOME and the Bungles are much better in their building where they are 6-0 and won those games in mostly blowout fashion, but Im not scared to play them there. Also, they have Andy Dalton at QB.

Colts - I dont think anyone is scared of the Colts right now. Honestly, they are the team everyone wants to play in the first game. KC should get those honors. Colts are probably the worst of the 8 teams still alive in the AFC. On top of all of that, we already beat them on the road this year.

Pats - We can beat these bitches. They have owned us for a few years now, but I think we are back to where we were good enough to give them a run and beat them on occasion like the days of JT and Zach. Bring them on. Id love a rematch of that game we gave away to them...... aided of course by the zebras.

Chargers - We already beat them. Again, it was at home, but Im certainly not scared.

Ravens - They beat us in a close game. Id love to run it back. Not scared.

So there are the 5 teams in the AFC mix that we have already played. We beat 4 of them and lost a nail biter to the other.

The only teams we havent played who are left in the AFC playoff chase are the Broncos and Chiefs....... honestly, Im not scared. Are you?

Andy Reid will use all of his 2nd half timeouts before kickoff and blow it late when it counts.

Peyton is a classic choker, losing at home in the playoffs last year when they had homefield. Yea, their offense is great. But, our D is nice. We could hold them under 30. And who is to say Philbin and Tannehill wont go up there and pull their huge nut sacks out and drop 30 on Peyton's horse face?

You just dont know folks. And while the Seahawks or Saints will cruise to the Meadowlands thanks to being virtually unbeatable at home, they are not great teams on the road. They are totally beatable. Anyone from the AFC could make it and any team that makes it from the AFC could beat one of those 2 teams at Met Life Stadium.

LETS GO!!!!!!

Funny, nothing about how Moore would be a better starter?

Back pedaling?

I'm scared of blowing it against Buffalo next week, lol. Crazy things happen to this team when they play up there late in the season.

I'm scared of blowing it against Buffalo next week, lol. Crazy things happen to this team when they play up there late in the season.

Yep. I think we still get in at 9-7, but I want to go into the playoffs red hot. Much different feeling if we blow it and lose to garbage teams heading in.

I'm scared every week. Last week nearly made us all die young and today pushed us to the edge of the high blood pressure cliff. What's next week gonna be like? :lol:

How bout that franchise qb today. He made a fool out of many posters on this board today, but I won't mention any names.

Im scared of losing to the Bills or Jets. We lost to the Bills with Lewis as their QB, on our field. We have to go up and play in the cold, and they actually have a loud fan base. They have nothing to play for, so they can do anything in the book to beat us.

The Jets are terrible, and I know we can beat them, which scares me even more.

I like this team, but we have lost some extremely winnable games this year.

How bout that franchise qb today. He made a fool out of many posters on this board today, but I won't mention any names.

To be fair, he made me look like a fool on two other occasions...... last year after a good stretch I made a thread talking about how great he was and how we finally have a QB..... then he stunk up the joint losing games to terrible teams and throwing a ton of picks.

Then earlier this year I got all excited about him and started talking SB...... then he **** the bed vs the Bills and continued to play like total dog**** for several weeks.

So Im done with having him make me look foolish for hyping him up. If he can beat the sorry ass Bills and the god damned Jests and get us in the playoffs, he can be my homeboy for quite a while. Im not going to sing his praises until he does. Besides, lets not get carried away and act like he has become all world. He has played pretty well for 3 games in a row. Not great, but pretty well.

But, we should all know he is capable of coming out and blowing it the next 2 weeks. If he does, he is Hennehill. If he comes through, he is beast.

Denver at home is impressive. New England at their house is tough to beat thanks to the refs. KC is getting hot right now.

But, I think if this team can take care of business and win out, we have a damn good chance to win in the first round of the playoffs. And from there? Who knows.

I think this team has a legit chance to play with anyone, except for New Orleans at their house and Seattle at their house. The HFA those two teams have is unreal.

We will be the team that nobody wants to play in the playoffs.

Like Baltimore last year.

Im scared of losing to the Bills or Jets. We lost to the Bills with Lewis as their QB, on our field. We have to go up and play in the cold, and they actually have a loud fan base. They have nothing to play for, so they can do anything in the book to beat us.

The Jets are terrible, and I know we can beat them, which scares me even more.

I like this team, but we have lost some extremely winnable games this year.

Yep and its a damn shame too. If Tannehill hadnt played so poorly in a couple of those games we would be in prime position to not only win the division, but claim the 2 seed and a 1st round bye in the playoffs.

But, people like to pretend that didnt happen and anyone who pointed out at the time how badly he was playing and costing us games is a horrible person who needs called out for some reason at this point. You know, because Tannehill dropped 24 on an absolutely horrible defense today and was the key to victory despite the D doing yet another tremendous job holding a strong offense to 20 points.

Back
Top Bottom