Is Drew Rosenhaus Right? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Drew Rosenhaus Right?

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
On SportsXtra last Sunday night Drew Rosenhaus said that Moore will leave the Dolphins and head to greener ($$$) pastures elsewhere.

I agree with Drew on this one. You?

I am sure money is definitely part of it, but ultimately I think he is looking for a place to have a chance to compete for a starting job. He might be back if he can't find that place, but I think he is gone.

Moore deserves the chance to be able to handle the reins at QB for another team. He'd be a good mentor to Tannehill but he needs to look out for himself now. Nothing about being a backup mentor making backup money sounds appealing when you consider the alternative

Which team will likely take Moore? Chiefs?

as nublar said, greener pastures for moore is about a chance to start. i don't think he'd leave here to back up somewhere else unless somebody made a crazy offer.

My $ is the jets. KC will draft Geno.

He's gone. I could see him in Jacksonville, KC, Cleveland, Buffalo or playing for the sorry azz Jets.

I think the year he had in 2011 is what people are looking at - did he go 6-4 as the starter or something? Had a nice year and came in as the 12th overall rated QB in the league - everyone in front of him was a franchise (or close) QB. Then, the one game he played this year he did well and led us to a win vs the Jets. He'll start somewhere else next year. Whether he finishes the year is another matter. I like him but he's earned the chance to start somewhere else and there are a lot of teams in sorry QB shape out there as has been well documented. Good luck Matt!

Matt Moore played pretty poorly in the preseason for the Dolphins in 2012. Probably cost him a chance to start for us and one of the reasons he has not been the No. 1 starter for any team(s). But he's a gamer. When it's Sunday, he can make things happen. Would love to keep him.

Hmm. Being that Moore is all but 99.99% goner and Devlin still really more or less like that rookie/developmental type QB........wait for it, any chance we bring back David Garrard to be that veteran backup? I know, I know, we cut him because he wasn't fully healed quick enough by the start of the season from that knee clean up arthroscopic procedure, but Philbin was on him cheerleader style something fierce. Any chance he can return with Devlin with a full year to had healed? :ponder:

Hmm. Being that Moore is all but 99.99% goner and Devlin still really more or less like that rookie/developmental type QB........wait for it, any chance we bring back David Garrard to be that veteran backup? I know, I know, we cut him because he wasn't fully healed quick enough by the start of the season from that knee clean up arthroscopic procedure, but Philbin was on him cheerleader style something fierce. Any chance he can return with Devlin with a full year to had healed? :ponder:
I really hope your not serious...

I love moore, it would kill me if he got an opportunity with the jets. that would be the one situation where it would be hard for me to root for him

I feel good with Pat as the backup to Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom