Is Free Safety a two horse race? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Free Safety a two horse race?

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know it's early, but all the reports that I've read seem to indicate that Arturo Freeman and Antuan Edwards remain neck-in-neck for the FS spot. I'm hearing good thing about both guys.

It seems that Yeremiah Bell is slipping out of consideration due to his lack of mention in any highlights from camp. I wonder, does he still have a serious shot to win the job or is it now a two man competition?

i haven't heard much about Bell and honestly, i think Edwards will wind up getting the nod over Freeman. just my opin

i did think it was interesting that Jenkins (who if I'm not mistaken, the ex QB turned DB/LB with such 'great instincts' etc.) is now having a harder time trying to maintain a spot with Bua & Pope now....

I think if Bell wants to make the club, he will have to do it on special teams. FS does sound like a two-horse race. And in truth, I think that's what we expected all along, despite the various glowing comments about Bell.

I'm just worried that if A.Edwards really plays well and wins the starting job..he'll bolt as a free agent after only one year here.

Gladsadmad said:
I'm just worried that if A.Edwards really plays well and wins the starting job..he'll bolt as a free agent after only one year here.
I wouldnt doubt it. Regardless tho, i think Freeman will win. He had the upper hand to start off, and i dont think Edwards has blown anyone away.

Back
Top Bottom