Is Gase Sending in Tapes to the League? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Gase Sending in Tapes to the League?

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Because he absolutely should. Once again Miami is jobbed by the refs. Of course the media isn’t going to talk about this travesty because it’s Miami. Where do we even begin?

James called for a ticky tack penalty of lining up wrong. A raider player punches Fasano twice and doesn’t get ejected. A missed face mask call. Bogus hitting a “defenseless” player call on Reshad that pretty much sealed the game even though he was the one with his face mask grabbed and his helmet knocked off. Iffy holding call on Landry. Not many teams can overcome bad officiating. Miami certainly isn’t one of them. I want some answers from what these refs were thinking. They need to be held accountable.

It’s a shame that we expect a penalty on Miami on any big play they may produce. Oakland didn’t even play that good but were gift wrapped a win from the refs.

At this point what difference does it make?

Miami wasn't winning that game lastnight. To many reasons why this team is just....bad. Put your big boy pants on.

Lol probably like they did when the jets were screwed vs New England. I still remember Miami getting screwed at home vs Pittsburgh. Big Ben fumbled damn it!

Oh the refs agreed, Big Ben fumbled, they just couldn't figure out that tony mcdaniel had it in his hands, and fell on it first iirc.

But yeah this was a terribly officiated game. And on prime time too.... can someone explain the James penalty?

Oh the refs agreed, Big Ben fumbled, they just couldn't figure out that tony mcdaniel had it in his hands, and fell on it first iirc.

But yeah this was a terribly officiated game. And on prime time too.... can someone explain the James penalty?
Yeah I thought it was pretty obvious who had it.

Bad calls have been running rampant this year, all across the league. For example, just last week Zach Miller had a TD reversed on the play he destroyed his knee, definitely not enough evidence to reverse the call, and the guy will never play again- thanks refs.

Because he absolutely should. Once again Miami is jobbed by the refs. Of course the media isn’t going to talk about this travesty because it’s Miami. Where do we even begin?

James called for a ticky tack penalty of lining up wrong. A raider player punches Fasano twice and doesn’t get ejected. A missed face mask call. Bogus hitting a “defenseless” player call on Reshad that pretty much sealed the game even though he was the one with his face mask grabbed and his helmet knocked off. Iffy holding call on Landry. Not many teams can overcome bad officiating. Miami certainly isn’t one of them. I want some answers from what these refs were thinking. They need to be held accountable.

It’s a shame that we expect a penalty on Miami on any big play they may produce. Oakland didn’t even play that good but were gift wrapped a win from the refs.

Yup agreed!!! That's because they aren't that good. They're 4-5. Carr is mostly hype. Mack only does good when Sam Young is in lol To not at least give us a fair chance is driving me further and further away from the NFL. I haven't missed a game in 20 years. I'm at the point where I am so tired of having all these injuries and getting screwed by the refs. Do they just wait for us to get a big play then say "Oh **** that's right!! We have to keep Oakland relevant so Daddy Goodell doesn't look stupid bringing a losing team to Vegas."

Doesn't change the fact that we lost, nothing will come out of it of any significance.

The James penalty was an actual penalty, you just don't see it called often. Yes, I agree we were on the short end of a lot of calls, but I don't think any of them cost us the game. You could have said the Jones one was the worst because it gave them 15 yards, but the very next play Howard had the PI in the endzone.

I can't believe Mario edwards didn't get ejected. Dude threw two punches.

Especially after the antics from the earlier games.

I still blame the fumble that totally turned the game around. Miami didn’t have many positive plays since that moment. It’s deflating for the defense to come on the field after a turnover like that. I think Gase as a coach should have adjusted at halftime and told the team that they have to be extra aware as far as holding and lining up goes because the refs are calling things with a magnifying glass tonight.

Not disagreeing with the bad reffing but it went both ways at times. That PF on the Raider player for 'clowning' his Dolphin buddy was absurd. The fact there were flags on almost every play was absurd. The non-call on Parker as well in Q3 I believe where the DB had his arms wrapped around him as the ball got there was bad too. It was an ugly game all around. Not well played nor well reffed.

Not disagreeing with the bad reffing but it went both ways at times. That PF on the Raider player for 'clowning' his Dolphin buddy was absurd. The fact there were flags on almost every play was absurd. The non-call on Parker as well in Q3 I believe where the DB had his arms wrapped around him as the ball got there was bad too. It was an ugly game all around. Not well played nor well reffed.
The refs wanted to Put on a show because they were on national tv too it seems

Last edited:
Type in Mario Edwards and NOTHING comes up about his attack on Fasano. LOL

Back
Top Bottom