Is Hartline Making Serious Push? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Hartline Making Serious Push?

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Rookie receiver Brian Hartline opened Monday's practice as the Dolphins' first-team flanker.

Either the Fins are trying to motivate Greg Camarillo and Davone Bess, or Hartline's making a serious push to start. He also started Miami's second exhibition, although he caught just one pass for eight yards. Keep an eye on this situation. Camarillo and Bess are now on the second team.

http://twitter.com/home

Is this kid making a serious push, seems so. Second week he is the opposite starter to Ginn. Something I noticed on Saturday was what a good blocker he is and he has catched the ball when it has come his way. He is also one smart cat who runs some real nice routes. Maybe we found a steal.

I think Hartline will finish ahead of Turner because of his blocking abilities. Which is good for Turner, cause he can develop at a less pressure pace.

http://twitter.com/home

Is this kid making a serious push, seems so. Second week he is the opposite starter to Ginn. Something I noticed on Saturday was what a good blocker he is and he has catched the ball when it has come his way. He is also one smart cat who runs some real nice routes. Maybe we found a steal.
But the talking heads at ESPN said during the draft that it was a horrible pick and a huge reach. Maybe the trifecta doesn't know what they are doing.

cam is probably more to do with his injury still, and bess is more suited for slot anyway.

No I'd say this is meant to motivate turner.

The way I see is it Miami started Langford and Thomas last year cause the earned it and won the jobs. Who is to say Smith & Hartline have not shown the same and have truly earn the starting Jobs.

Where is CK's post on how much he totally hated the Hartline pick right after the draft.

Didn't he give that pick an "F" grade ? Or a D- ? Whatever it was, it wasn't a pretty endorsement.

hehe

Hartline started the Carolina game..I saw him get doubled on one play..He had one good catch from what I remember with two defenders on him near the goal line...He hasn't caught alot but must be getting open if he drew double coverage...

This staff plays the best players available, its as simple as that. Sparano doesnt seem to play head games he just tells you where you at and how much you suck. As of right now Hartline is the starting reciever opposite Ginn, let the season unfold.........

I think it has to do with Hartline more so than Bess. Bess will be much more productive as a slot reciever. If Hartline can caan the defender honest, it will really open up Bess underneath...Turner I could see more as a red zone situational player right now.

Back
Top Bottom