Is it remotely possible that Ross is actually sabotaging the fins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it remotely possible that Ross is actually sabotaging the fins?

Possible?

• >1% chance

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • no chance

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • Screw Ross he probably bets against us in Vegas every year

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

randomname

Active Roster
Reaction score
Yes, I know, it's highly unlikely. Up to this point I would have said it was impossible, that Ross is just clueless, but at least he spends money. But now I ask myself: Is there a 1% chance that Ross has decided for some reason he would rather the team not win? Looking at the facts... I'm beginning to consider it.

• He fired Hickey after 2 years of what was in my opinion the best GM work we've had in decades.
  • He then replaced him with a proven organization killer. Proven. Repeatedly. From day one this man has come in here and done the same thing to our organization that he did in the past.
  • Owners don't have to win to be profitable in the NFL.
  • He has no problem giving away home games to London.
  • While Ross himself doesn't seem like the type of guy to do this, I absolutely would not put it past Roger Goodel or the league to encourage something like this that allows them to control (or simply have knowledge of) the 'winners' and 'losers' of the NFL.
  • He definitely seems to have some kind of New York connection going on with terrible people (how else would Tannenbum have a job) that he values over winning football games.
  • Doesn't seem to have any problem with Tannenbaum's splash signings that increase exposure while screwing over the team.

I admit all of this is just a conspiracy theory, but is it... possible?

I mean... we can say he doesn't know what he's doing all we want, but he should know by now how much the fans despise Tannenbaum, he should know what a laughingstock Tannenbaum is to the rest of the league, to the media, and he should know what a terrible job Tannenbaum has done so far. He should also know that Tannenbaum was a useless sack of **** as his past jobs to, just as a basic background check before hiring him.

Is he just really freaking clueless? Probably. But maybe he isn't?

Thats giving him too much credit to come up with an elaborate plan.

Maybe he's fooled us all and his nice guy, doddering old fool act is just that... an act! Maybe he's actually a Machiavellian mastermind who plans to sell the organization off to Roger Goodell piece by piece until the oceans rise and submerge the stadium and we are forced to move to London.

I mean... we can say he doesn't know what he's doing all we want, but he should know by now how much the fans despise Tannenbaum, he should know what a laughingstock Tannenbaum is to the rest of the league, to the media, and he should know what a terrible job Tannenbaum has done so far. He should also know that Tannenbaum was a useless sack of **** as his past jobs to, just as a basic background check before hiring him.

Is he just really freaking clueless? Probably. But maybe he isn't?
I guarantee you Ross doesn't know any of this. He's tone deaf as a mother******. I mean, why the **** would he hire a loser like Turdenbaum to begin with? I'll tell you why: because he's tone deaf as a mother******.

I guarantee you Ross doesn't know any of this. He's tone deaf as a mother******. I mean, why the **** would he hire a loser like Turdenbaum to begin with? I'll tell you why: because he's tone deaf as a mother******.
This

I'm with you bro, I think Ross is deliberately trying to sabotage us so that he has an excuse to move the team to london.

I know he just dumped tons of money into the stadium, but he might get twice that just to move there, not to mention, he can probably get the Brits to build a new stadium just for him.

I just have a hard time believing a billionaire can not recognize and deal with incompetence at such staggering levels. The dude didnt build an empire being Mr. Magoo.

Back
Top Bottom