Is it the #19 curse????????????????????????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it the #19 curse?????????????????????????????

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
Could The curse of Ted Ginn be the reason for the drops lately?

curses don't exist its just stupid superstition.....i use to be superstitious but how the seasons ended up it just became pointless...i don't get it when people "have" to wear their "lucky" jersey or etc. WE do not play the game therefor WE have no influence on the outcome....

i1e3c9-1.jpg

Cmon guys. there's no curse. I think that if Marshall grows a giant beard like Braylon Edwards, he'll be fine. It's all about the facial hair, not the number.

Superstition is how people attempt to control things that they actually have NO control over. "If I wear my Marino jersey instead my Zach Thomes jersey we'll win today." Guess what, you have NO control over who wins and who loses no matter what you wear. So go ahead, wear whichever jersey, socks, or manzier you preffer, it won't have ANY impact on the game.

Well, I was going to post BM's number of drops over the past couple of years, but PFF isn't free anymore. I know that he has similar number of drops compared to Ginn though, so it's not a big deal.

I always felt better when I played with "my number" #4, is not that you play better or worst is because you felt a lot more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom