Is It Up To Me To Bring Some Wisdom To Fin Heaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is It Up To Me To Bring Some Wisdom To Fin Heaven

ROSCO P.C. JR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
THESE ARE THE THING S WE DONT NEED FOR NEXT SEASON.

#1 another A.J. FEELEY type of qb

#2 to see a half empty stadium durring our home gmaes.

#3 any fire Saban threads.

#4 i hope we dont have any more trade Ricky or Ronnie threads

#5 draft 5 or linebackers and no qbs

#6 people masqerading as dolphin fans.

#7 white on white uniforms for every freaking game

#8 i hope to not see so many yellow flags thrown at our guys.

#9 i hope we dont have any losses to teams that we should be blowing into oblivion.

#10 most imorptantly i hope we dont have to listen to john madden ar al michaels kiss up to green bay next season.

ok i am done ranting now so i am going to pop the top on a cold coors light. so where are the women at?

I agree with the following... 1-4, 8 and 9...

To funny but just for your info... Most people mistake head knowledge for
Wisdom. Just because a person may know alot doesn't make one wise.

In fact knowledge puffs one up...

Now true Wisdom is defined as the "Application of Knowledge." Knowing "what" to do with what you know makes one wise!

Just some knowledge for you to chew on this holiday season... :)

nice post ... but #5 no qb's in the draft ia m not sure about that one ...........

i wish i lived in miami and hopefully i can save enough to make a trip there ... but i don;t wanna go to a game with no one there

phin lockeroom said:
nice post ... but #5 no qb's in the draft ia m not sure about that one ...........

i wish i lived in miami and hopefully i can save enough to make a trip there ... but i don;t wanna go to a game with no one there

Meaning: He doesn't want to see 5 different positions drafted but not a QB.

I sure agree with #7. Am I the only one who wonders why the team practices in white jerseys and aqua pants, but hasn't worn the aqua pants during the regular season?

ROSCO P.C. JR said:

#9 i hope we dont have any losses to teams that we should be blowing into oblivion.

#10 most imorptantly i hope we dont have to listen to john madden ar al michaels kiss up to green bay next season.

ok i am done ranting now so i am going to pop the top on a cold coors light. so where are the women at?

Sorry dude, You're going to here Madden & Michaels kiss up to GB on two seperate nights next year. Madden's leaving Monday night football for Sunday night football. And NBC signed Madden for 6 years at SNF.

ROSCO P.C. JR said:

I would be satisfied with these

DolphinzD said:
I sure agree with #7. Am I the only one who wonders why the team practices in white jerseys and aqua pants, but hasn't worn the aqua pants during the regular season?

it's because of the heat/sun.

what does an AJ feeley QB mean? a young guy that hasn't shown what he can do but has potential? so you dont want rivers? or volek? just cause AJ didn't work out doesn't mean we give up on young developmental QBs...

id take them... i want a young QB if we dont draft someone, please dont bring in another old man...

dolfan305 said:
i want to give the cleo a chance before we draft. yes hes a third stringer but lets see what he gots.

Possibly the most overused and meaningless phrase on this board. We can do both if there is talent at the pick.

Back
Top Bottom