Is it worth joining the Miami Dolphins VIP Forum? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it worth joining the Miami Dolphins VIP Forum?

Prime Time said:
I want to join but I do not have the 24 dollars to join. Maybe around Christmas time I will...really getting tired of reading that Main Forum.
If I can afford it I'll front you the cash.

mor911 said:
Yes for several reasons.

1. The VIP discussions are far less spontaneous and ridiculous. VIP is moderated very closely.

2. You'll be supporting everyone's favorite Dolphins site.

3. You'd rule just like The Mor does.
:yes: #1 and #2 is why I joined. #3 is why I'll never leave. :evil:

I belive its $24.00 Annually

like once a year. and Remember The rules are tighter in their so if you get banned you just wasted $24.00. So think before joining to troll

Mindwarp said:

like once a year. and Remember The rules are tighter in their so if you get banned you just wasted $24.00. So think before joining to troll

Yeah I think it's once a year too.

Mindwarp said:

Crap i think i'll wait til next year so i get my whole $24 effect :D

Jt0323 said:
congrats Mindwrap on being the new mod on FH!

Buddwalk said:

Well its 1 yr from the time you sign up so if you signed up today your renewal date would be 9/20/2006

Buddwalk said:

You can't afford it! You need to pay all those school fines!!!:eek:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
You can't afford it! You need to pay all those school fines!!!:eek:
I seriously thought about doin' it for him because I like the hell outa him, but just before I acted he came on with several posts about smokin' pot. I figured if he can afford that he can afford this, his priorities are wrong.

cnc66 said:
I seriously thought about doin' it for him because I like the hell outa him, but just before I acted he came on with several posts about smokin' pot. I figured if he can afford that he can afford this, his priorities are wrong.

To be young and foolish again! He will come out of it! He seems like a good kid!

Mindwarp said:

Well its 1 yr from the time you sign up so if you signed up today your renewal date would be 9/20/2006

ok cool wanna buy it for me early christmas present?

Is there any payment method other then credit card? I would spend the money, but my parents are getting tired of me using there credit card(even tho i give em cash in return)

Jimi said:
Is there any payment method other then credit card? I would spend the money, but my parents are getting tired of me using there credit card(even tho i give em cash in return)

You can use paypal; the email for payment is webmaster@finheaven.com. Just make sure to reference your FH username (Jimi) in the payment's "comments" so the membership can be applied properly.

Back
Top Bottom