Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning?

oh please make it stop, let's allow this stuff to play out. You are talking 2 future HOfers in Brady vs. manning, Luck looks like he can be great, Tannheill looks like he can be good. Just enjoy watching them develop.

Hate to say I'm with junc. I can honestly say nationally Tannehill is in the conversation now, I think he was. Conversations with guys at work (pats land), WEEI Boston and Mike Lombardi this morning it's all RGIII and Luck, no mention of Tannehill this week.

Hate to say I'm with junc. I can honestly say nationally Tannehill is in the conversation now, I think he was. Conversations with guys at work (pats land), WEEI Boston and Mike Lombardi this morning it's all RGIII and Luck, no mention of Tannehill this week.

I'm not bashing Ryan but let's watch him develop, we as fans(no matter what team we root for) always jump the gun good or bad on players and teams. Just have fun watching him devleop, you finalyl appear to have some long term hope- enjoy the journey.(this was not to you specifically but to phin fans in general)

oh please make it stop, let's allow this stuff to play out. You are talking 2 future HOfers in Brady vs. manning, Luck looks like he can be great, Tannheill looks like he can be good. Just enjoy watching them develop.
It's a Dolphins message board...you don't like it go back to the Jets message board....please.

for someone called "datruth" you sure don't like to deal w/ it.
What am I dealing with....the over-the-top annoyance of having a Jets homer on a Dolphins message board?

I'm not the one saying this will be Manning vs. Brady part two...that's someone else. Miami fans are excited about Tannehill and rightfully so....you just don't like it because your QB sucks.

What am I dealing with....the over-the-top annoyance of having a Jets homer on a Dolphins message board?

I'm not the one saying this will be Manning vs. Brady part two...that's someone else. Miami fans are excited about Tannehill and rightfully so....you just don't like it because your QB sucks.

You can be excited but don't bash one of our best posters b/c you don't agree w/ reality. Nothing I said is a bashing of Tannehill or the Dolphins.

Tannehill was playing with half a deck of cards against the Colts. THANKS IRELAND. Looking at our two-wide set with Hartline, Bess, and Fasano made me cringe. It's amazing we score any points. We need dynamic playmakers on the outside in the worst way with a beast, seam busting tight end that will go up on a ladder to catch the ball.

Unfortunately in Ireland's eyes, he sees no difference between a guy like Clyde Gates and T.Y. Hilton... giving the same draft grade. Why draft Hilton when I already have Gates, the same guy? That's the problem with Ireland, his value system on skill players lumps a group together allocated to specific rounds, he's plays the draft as if he's holding a booklet of coupons. If they look the same, run the same, they must be the same.

Having said all that, Luck played at an all world level. In all my time as Dolphin's fan, I've never seen anything like it from a young Qb. We were helpless time and time again on 3rd down. I tip my cap and glad that Tannehill was always to respond when he could and see what a potentially all time great looks like. Let's go Tannehill, now you know the how high the bar is, go get there!
I have seen this from a rookie QB - his name was Dan Marino. Dominated from the moment he took the field...

You can be excited but don't bash one of our best posters b/c you don't agree w/ reality. Nothing I said is a bashing of Tannehill or the Dolphins.
I didn't bash one of the best posters...I bashed you.

And what is this reality you speak of? People are excited about Tannehill...reality. ESPN is claiming this could be Manning vs. Brady part two...reality.

And what is this reality you speak of? People are excited about Tannehill...reality. ESPN is claiming this could be Manning vs. Brady part two...reality.

well if ONE writer at espn says it then it must be true!

Im just as excited as you are about the comparisons, but its extremely premature to anoint these two talented young Qbs as the next "Brady vs Manning". ESPN talks about it because its something to talk about. I don't agree with the comparison because of the lack of background on both Qbs in their professional careers. Is it possible? you can only speculate at this point.

Im just as excited as you are about the comparisons, but its extremely premature to anoint these two talented young Qbs as the next "Brady vs Manning". ESPN talks about it because its something to talk about. I don't agree with the comparison because of the lack of background on both Qbs in their professional careers. Is it possible? you can only speculate at this point.
I never said I agreed with the comparison...I think it's foolish to be talking about it after 8 games but that's ESPN for you.

I pay no attention to the talking heads in the sports world. I'm just enjoying the Dolphins play and watching how Tannehill develops.

Back
Top Bottom