Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning?

You can be excited but don't bash one of our best posters b/c you don't agree w/ reality. Nothing I said is a bashing of Tannehill or the Dolphins.

Here's reality...

Sanchez is 12th highest payed player in the NFL

38th highest paid athlete in the entire world (any sport )

Are the Jets getting what they are paying for?

RGIII is compared more to Cam Newton than Luck or Tannehill or another rookie.

Here's reality...

awesome, what does that have to do w/ this topic?

Seriously??? Wow...

Well actually you have him classified as "athlete".. Im not sure thats accurate.
Here's reality...

It has nothing to do w/ this discussion, what I posted had everything to do w/ this discussion.
You have nothing to do with the discussion. It's Colts and Dolphins...there is no mention of Jets in the conversation.

You have nothing to do with the discussion. It's Colts and Dolphins...there is no mention of Jets in the conversation.

I am an adult, I am capable of discussing teams that I do not follow. Sorry this bothers you.

I cant imagine spending all my free time on the message boards of an nfl team i wasnt even an avid fan of.

Sure the whole Manning vs Brady argument is probably too premature.
BUT this is a Dolphins website and GOD forbid we get excited about one of our players.

Dont like it? Leave the board

I cant imagine spending all my free time on the message boards of an nfl team i wasnt even an avid fan of.

I guess you don't have a vivid imagination.

Sure the whole Manning vs Brady argument is probably too premature.
BUT this is a Dolphins website and GOD forbid we get excited about one of our players.

Dont like it? Leave the board

don't like my comments? leave the board, I contribute a heck of a lot more than you and most on this board so either have an adult discussion, ignore my posts or leave.

Justlike I said don't get too high b/c Ryan was off to a good start, don't get too low on him after yesterday. He's a rookie, he's going to have ups and downs. yesterday he was down, next week he could be up?

Back
Top Bottom