Is Miami a lock To win Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Miami a lock To win Sunday

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
i was wondering if the FIsh are a lock to beat Da browniess!!!

Id like other teams that you guys think will win 3 teams with spreads

Thank u

I think the Dolphins are a lock to win. It would shock me to see them lose, and it would mean the new standard of low this season, IMO.

Hostile7 said:
I think the Dolphins are a lock to win. It would shock me to see them lose, and it would mean the new standard of low this season, IMO.

thnx i wanna put cash on this game were getting 2 in a half points

dominizzo said:
i was wondering if the FIsh are a lock to beat Da browniess!!!

Id like other teams that you guys think will win 3 teams with spreads

Thank u

Who are the Fish?

Hostile7 said:

well mr lock. Its freakin cold up here this weekend. You better bring your long johns......

After seeing the inconsistency this year, I wouldnt bet money on the Dolphins against the Niners with a 7.5 spread. We beat the Panthers and Broncos and lose to teams we should beat. I refuse to say that we will win this game. I said that against the Jets, Bills, and Pats. Not happening again. I wouldnt be suprised in the least if we lose

Originally when the line came out at browns favored by 2 1/2 I thought that the Browns were a lock since the line was so off. Now that Gus is questionable I'm not so sure, the line looks more correct. I'll have to watch how the line moves and how the public plays the game.

the browns play hard and have a couple wins, i expect to win but wouldnt be shocked if we lost

HelloMotto said:
well mr lock. Its freakin cold up here this weekend. You better bring your long johns......
Yeah, but for people like me and you who live up in Ohio and PA, 44 degrees and rain is nothing. :wink:

This game is NOT a 'lock' ... that being said, outside of the JETS game, its one of the '2' that we just 'should' win.

Its an away game, it'll be cold, and Sage is likely to start.

Should we be able to play conservative and win with a running game, YES.

And YES, we 'should' win by at least 3 or more ... but ....

robfila said:
Miami is never a lock to win any game

This is the first time all season that I would agree with a statement like that. Don't count on us winning any more games this season. Our QB play/WR play/Kicking game/secondary are all capable of losing the game for us. IMO, every game the rest of the season will be a battle.

Back
Top Bottom