Is Percy Harvin too much of a headcase for Philbin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Percy Harvin too much of a headcase for Philbin?

Njphinsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Harvin wants out of Minnesota and at this point, Minnesota may be willing to give him up cheap. Would he be a good fit in Miami? He is not the #1 we need, but the guy can play football. Wallace or Jennings, Harvin, Hartline, Bess and Matthews and/or Binns and we can focus on other holes in our draft. He apparantly has some anger issues but what do you guys think? Not sure if Philbin/Ireland would even consider it given his anger issues. On the plus side, his migraine issue seems to be cured.

If he as any type of issue dealing with behavior he is not coming here. You should of learned that by now with the marshall and vontae trade as well as cutting ocho.

simple answer yes. plus he is injury prone. he would be a nice #2 to a true #1

I don't remember the details of when he demanded a trade. Did his reasons ever come out?

He's basically the perfect #2... I'd love to give up a pick, sign him to a longer deal. Land Jennings too. Then draft someone, but we don't need to focus quite as early on it.

Jennings
Harvin
Bess
Hartline
Matthews
Binns/Rookie

He's basically the perfect #2... I'd love to give up a pick, sign him to a longer deal. Land Jennings too. Then draft someone, but we don't need to focus quite as early on it.

Jennings
Harvin
Bess
Hartline
Matthews
Binns/Rookie

looks good to me. i dont think binns makes it over a high round pick rookie tho

He's not as good as Brandon Marshall and he brings almost as much baggage. Not a chance.

If the Dolphins pursue a big name wide receiver, my money is on Jennings, who is a Philbin guy and fits what Miami is trying to do. Would make much more sense.

Then again, this front office always proves me wrong by doing head scratching things.

Thanks. I didn't make it, but when I saw it I couldn't stop laughing. Now watch them win it all...

If we sign one of Jennings/Bowe/Wallace then I would trade our last 2nd rounder for him. He would be a great 2nd WR and we don't have to worry about ireland choking the pick by drafting a bust.

He's not as good as Brandon Marshall and he brings almost as much baggage. Not a chance.

If the Dolphins pursue a big name wide receiver, my money is on Jennings, who is a Philbin guy and fits what Miami is trying to do. Would make much more sense.

Then again, this front office always proves me wrong by doing head scratching things.

He does not bring near as much baggage.

Back
Top Bottom