Is Real done with transfers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Real done with transfers?

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
So far, the Spanish giants known as Madrid have brought in David Beckham for $24.5 million Euroes. Then in the past day, they've added defender Gabriel Milito for $5 million Euroes.

There has also been the change from Vincento Del Bosque to Carlos Queroz as the manager and the dismissal of long-time Madrid captain and defender Fernando Hierro. :cry: I like him and he is good but he is too old and too much money.

Does everyone think that Real is done with acquisitions or will they look to find an improvement over the likes of Ivan Helguera? With Chivu gone and Milito already added, there are few top defenders available. I think that if Madrid can have a defense with Salgado, Milito, Carlos and somebody else, they'd be set. Pavon is a good player, but is not yet ready to be a cornerstone on defense.

Are you kidding me man? Helguera is the best they have back there behind Roberto Carlos. He's great.

Yeah I know the bottom part was from a website.

I hope Real Madrid throws 20 million dollars on a backup keeper. And after that, they should spend 25 million on a bunch of backup midfielders. They should spend money like Leeds United but more of it as they are a bigger club. It will do them a lot of good in the future. :up:

Back
Top Bottom