Is Soliai worth a 2d pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Soliai worth a 2d pick?

ColonelJ

Active Roster
Reaction score
If he is, I'd trade him. Is anyone on our line worth a second round pick? I'd try to trade that player for a second pick.
How about Will Allen? That's another guy that maybe worth a pick.

Dude no way. You are kidding right? Paul Soliai? I wouldn't trade a 2nd Rounder for 5 Paul Solai's. And Danario Alexander in Round 1? Kam Chancellor in Round 2? REACHES!

Is there a player on our D who could be traded for a second?

Might be able to rent Jason Taylor out to the Redskins for a 2nd...:lol:

Starks is tough. I LOVE me some Starks, but we do have good depth at the position, and the first few rounds of the draft will be pretty loaded.

If you want an extra 2nd so badly, we just need to tender Ronnie for a 2nd and hope somebody like DET, CLE or HOU signs him away from us. That's more likely imo. Maybe PHI or WSH too considering the concussion issues for Westbrook and Potis.

i'd probably take a 2nd for merling and a 2nd for ronnie brown if i could get it...

yeah i think i would trade both for that...heck i think i'd take a 3rd for merling (maybe) and a 2nd for rb

and one of those 2nd rounders would be used on anthony dixon rb miss st

i'd probably take a 2nd for merling and a 2nd for ronnie brown if i could get it...

yeah i think i would trade both for that...heck i think i'd take a 3rd for merling (maybe) and a 2nd for rb

and one of those 2nd rounders would be used on anthony dixon rb miss st

I would disagree about a 2nd for Ronnie but you never know what they will do.

With Ricky heading out (so he says) after next season and we have no Ronnie, we wouldn't be in a good situation. There is no guarantee that they draft a RB stud in the draft IF they let Ronnie go. I would just rather keep him around.

I could be completely wrong!

Back
Top Bottom