Is Tannenbaum motivated? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Tannenbaum motivated?

artdnj

Time is Now
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
By the bold move by his former team and impending move by the Bills.

I have to think his enormous ego sees them going for broke and his mind must be working overtime...we just don't have much in the way of ammo to make a huge splash, but one has to wonder if he is thinking about it. He has to feel some pressure knowing that two of the three teams in our div may get that alpha and the remaining already has it.

Really interested in what he's thinking.

Wrong to assume that it's a fait accompli that the Jets are going to get it right and become a powerhouse. Yes, they should get a very good QB, but that doesn't mean that it will all come together. Their track record over a very long time is not stellar.

Not steller is a complement, they've been a train wreck of bad luck, probably worse than us because at times they were a pretty good team but failed miserably.

I'm afraid that eventually they'll get a hit just hope it's another same ol year.

Think it's all in a plan. Next year were on pace to have alot of cap room. Think this year is building the puzzle. Next year we stride for greatness.

I think we shouldn't worry about what other teams are doing. We have our board, let everyone else expend massive draft capital, and for once, stand pat and keep ours. At 11 there will be a star player for our future. QB, LB, at 42 go BPA but I sure hope it's our new TE. If you want to make some trades make them after we secure 2 great players. Play it smart for a change, like a Chess player.

I hope we stay on track but I am feeling that it hard for Tannenbaum to stay that way because he seems to like to be the big deal in FA and/or the draft. Maybe he is tempered by Gase or Ross, who knows but he must be exploding internally.I, too, like what I have seen this year. Now get a TE, DT and LB and i'm AOK

I think we shouldn't worry about what other teams are doing. We have our board, let everyone else expend massive draft capital, and for once, stand pat and keep ours. At 11 there will be a star player for our future. QB, LB, at 42 go BPA but I sure hope it's our new TE. If you want to make some trades make them after we secure 2 great players. Play it smart for a change, like a Chess player.
Chess? Tannenbaum couldn’t out-maneuver a 4-year old at a game of Candyland.

I'm on record in this forum stating that the only thing I would trust Mike Tannenbaum to do would be to be my wing man at a buffet. He did good this week, maybe he just stayed out of the way.

If Tannenbaum wants a QB, he may play the game and move up. I would be thinking that it's too costly to move up when Ryan is here.
The only fear I have of TannenGrier is moving back.
If we keep 11, dammit draft a body at 11.

Back
Top Bottom