Is the Houston game SOLD OUT? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the Houston game SOLD OUT?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I hope so because I have to work later that day but I still want to see the game... No blackout please! :evil:

If you're in Orlando, you don't have to worry about the blackouts.

No I am living in Fort Lauderdale for the Semester.. but Orlando will probably be showing a Jacksonville game instead.. Heck, I remember last year they didnt show the Dolphins opener because of the frickin REDSKINS! That was horrible.. I could have cared less about Spurrier vs. the Cardinals..

Last time I heard .....
7,000 unsold seats.

I bet that Channel 10 will do like they always do and guarantee a sellout (by any remaining tickets on gameday).

I thought Ch 4 bought the remaining tickets not CH 10...

It used to be WPLG Channel 10 when I was around there. Wouldn't know now.

Well, the channel the game is usally showed on Ch 4 (CBS). Ch 10 is ABC down here.

You have to pay to listen via NFL.com now. That's the only option now. They've banned the all the home stations from streaming it across the net. :cry:

Originally posted by Muck
You have to pay to listen via NFL.com now. That's the only option now. They've banned the all the home stations from streaming it across the net. :cry:

hopefully nobody buys it. NFL.com needs to learn a lesson in marketing, and a good ol fashioned boycot might do the trick.

Originally posted by Muck

The fleecing of America. :nono:

Originally posted by Barbarian

hopefully nobody buys it. NFL.com needs to learn a lesson in marketing, and a good ol fashioned boycot might do the trick.

I'd rather buy it than waiting to see the CBS updates at the bottom of the screen like I was doing 3-4 years ago.

For me it's a set back. I hate it.
:yell: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom