Is the oline done? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the oline done?

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
WIth Kilgore and Brendel at center, Sitton, Davis, Asiata and Larsen at guard and Tunsil, James and Smith at tackle is there room for another fa or draft addition? So o-linine, receiver and de could be off the draft board, unless someone just blows them away.

WIth Kilgore and Brendel at center, Sitton, Davis, Asiata and Larsen at guard and Tunsil, James and Smith at tackle is there room for another fa or draft addition? So o-linine, receiver and de could be off the draft board, unless someone just blows them away.

No one knows, but this OL and depth looks MUCH better than the OL of last'year's 1st 8 games. I've been advocating OG as a top need. Now my projected needs are much more doable - LB, FS, TE. But, to be fair, I have no idea how the DT play will be with Suh gone.

I hope they aren't done. The OL hasn't proved anything yet so continue to draft and develop until they have a proven winner.

I am thinking so mostly, but i would like a rookie pick at G or C. Probably in the 3/4/5 round ish

Did they resign Young? I think we go o line with our 3rd.

The o line is better now than when that big old heat tab in the sky came up this morning.

I hope that they focus on the defensive side of the ball early in the draft and then pick up some line depth in the later rounds. Getting a LB and TE early should be the priorities now.

Aye, LB and TE would be most ideal in rounds one and two in the upcoming draft.

A combination of Edmunds/Smith to go with Gesicki/Goedert would leave me ecstatic.

I see our remaining needs as: LB, TE, RB, DT, and QB2.

But we might draft another OG/C in the draft, just not in the first 2 rounds.

I have no idea how the DT play will be with Suh gone.

THIS^
PHILLIPS played 38% of the defensive snaps
TAYLOR 17%
GODCHAUX 47%
Wright 2%
Not sure if Branch/Hayes will move inside at times
or will we draft a run stuffer to go with the above DTs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom