Is there a FH app? When I try to get on website now it directs me to other sites | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there a FH app? When I try to get on website now it directs me to other sites

Rhoadsy13

Starter
Reaction score
It is driving me crazy trying to get on the site almost every time it redirects me to all kinds of sites saying I won different things. I wasn't sure if there was an app so I can still View the Fins news & updates. I probably need to get VIP but even if I did that how do I know that it won't continue to redirect me. Honestly there are times I can't even get to the site no matter how many times I try. Thanks for the help!

It is driving me crazy trying to get on the site almost every time it redirects me to all kinds of sites saying I won different things. I wasn't sure if there was an app so I can still View the Fins news & updates. I probably need to get VIP but even if I did that how do I know that it won't continue to redirect me. Honestly there are times I can't even get to the site no matter how many times I try. Thanks for the help!

Have zero problems.

This site is a joke, they do this this to force you into vip by making a so called donation. I go to many other opposing teams forums and never have a single pop up. Sorry but I have to many bills to donate.

This site is a joke, they do this this to force you into vip by making a so called donation. I go to many other opposing teams forums and never have a single pop up. Sorry but I have to many bills to donate.

Curly_Bill_Well_Bye_zpsaa543fcc-1.jpg

Sorry to hear that...for a site that makes no actual money and the amount of time I spend on it and entertainment I get out of it makes it easily worth a vip membership. Servers and monthly site costs add up. People have offered suggestions as to ways to avoid the pop-ups (ala tapatalk). If you get on using a computer you should have no issues with the ads.

Then I fail to see the need for you to complain.............:idk:

I'm complaining because it's my god givin right lol, but hey it's a business, I get it. It used to to not be bad but now it's unbearable. I guess I'll go back over to futballsfuture which has more members and they don't ask for nothing and has no pop ups and less crybabies lmao✌

I'm complaining because it's my god givin right lol, but hey it's a business, I get it. It used to to not be bad but now it's unbearable. I guess I'll go back over to futballsfuture which has more members and they don't ask for nothing and has no pop ups and less crybabies lmao✌��

Footballfuture has like 6 regular Dolphins poster...so enjoy.

As far as pop ups that's a new one, I know that we have an issue with an app redirect on Apple products. You wanna head to the other board be my guest. They have more space taken out for annoying ads which have nothing to do with football than we do. And to make it worse it looks like they took about five minutes to design their forums... Back in 2005.

go away then if that is what you think. who makes you be here?

I paid I think 20$ for the vip. It was because I couldn't stand the Pop ups.. I'm a cheap bastard, but if you go on this forum once a month it's worth it. The ads are nasty and I'd rather my phone not win a free iPad every day

A yearly membership ($20 a year) here is $1.67/month. If you can't afford that then you have other issues to resolve.

Back
Top Bottom