is this the worst 2-2 team ever?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is this the worst 2-2 team ever??

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
this team has literally had 2 meaningful td drives in 4 games. 0 offensive tds in the 1st half of any game. only reason we're 2-2 is the charger kicker sucked and mariota got hurt.

sunday is gonna be ugly unless something changes drastically on the offensive side of the ball.

...it's part of our master plan -- we're going to sneak up on teams in the last qtr of the season.

Brilliant!

It's the worst 2-2 team offensively, or very close to it. D & Special teams definitely to credit for not being 0-4. Ironic that our specialty, both from a coaching and player standpoint this season, was supposed to be offense.

The theme of this thread is ridiculous. You are what your record says you are. You think the Patriots care if they win 14 games and look like **** doing it? No. 2-2 means .500 that means middle of the road it means there are more games to play and you will have plenty of opportunities to pick apart whats wrong with the team. Try at least waiting for the halfway point

dolphins look like 6-10... I see us beating jets, oak , bills and maybe somebody else....we could of started mat moore same result..we are not that good this yr.. we win 2 games... at leased I can go to sport bar w my jersey on and pretend we good....

The theme of this thread is ridiculous. You are what your record says you are. You think the Patriots care if they win 14 games and look like **** doing it?
Oh......you better believe they would. And that’s the difference between winning franchises and whatever the hell you call what we watch every week. The Patriots don’t just hope it gets better. They work at it to correct it. If they fire a coach it’s because he’s part of the problem needing fixing. I guarantee you it’s not for snorting lines.

Well, our offense stinks, and we're a combination of one awful kicker and one awful pass interference call from being 0-4.

That said, I can still appreciate some of the personnel improvements on defense and the guts those guys are playing with on that side of the ball.

Oh......you better believe they would. And that’s the difference between winning franchises and whatever the hell you call what we watch every week. The Patriots don’t just hope it gets better. They work at it to correct it. If they fire a coach it’s because he’s part of the problem needing fixing. I guarantee you it’s not for snorting lines.

You don't get bonus points for style it's not the olympics, no one cares how you got there, as long as you get there. No one says bbbbbut the Patriots only won SB's with less than 4 point lalalalala if you did everyone would shut you down and rightfully so, because they won and they had just enough points more than the other team, that's what counts not if it was ugly or not

Worst I've ever seen. Still feels like a nothing week. Embarrassing display of Offense once again. Gase needs to swallow his pride and sit Cutler. I fell for the cutler BS but no not anymore. I am fully on the Matt Moore bandwagon. I was wrong about cutler but right about the D (being a top 15 D) :) So far..

Back
Top Bottom