• Yes, First ballot

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Yes, eventually

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 47.5%

• Total voters
Section126 said:
Different sport...different HOF criteria...you are comparing apples to tooth paste. (Not even oranges)

Apple flavored toothpaste? :D

nyjunc said:
That's probably more relevant than comparing Mourning to Bill Russell. TD dominated in the NFL for a short time, 'Zo has never dominated int he NBA.

Again...you were spewing stats...so I showed you how if you want to spew stats how WORTHY ZO is of the HOF.

Section126 said:
Again...you were spewing stats...so I showed you how if you want to spew stats how WORTHY ZO is of the HOF.

I was spewing relevant stats.

Zo was a very good player for 8 years. If that gets you into the HALL OF FAME then, damn. Think about it. 8 years of good play, nothing to show for it and did not dominate any aspect of the game over his career.

Sad state of affairs when that qualifies you into GREATNESS.

Hall of famers are GREAT, when has Zo ever been classified as GREAT?

Bodzilla29 said:
Zo was a very good player for 8 years. If that gets you into the HALL OF FAME then, damn. Think about it. 8 years of good play, nothing to show for it and did not dominate any aspect of the game over his career.

Sad state of affairs when that qualifies you into GREATNESS.

Hall of famers are GREAT, when has Zo ever been classified as GREAT?

I think Zo was great. The voters will too. You guys act like 20pt 10reb 3blk centers grow on trees in the league. He won defensive player of the year more than once i believe, that means at the very least he was a great defensive player. He wasnt going to win MVP awards with Jordan/Shaq/Duncan, etc just because he wasnt quite as good as they were doesnt mean hes not great. His career was curtailed a bit by a kidney problem so naturally his career was cut short.

Section126 said:
and WHAT is irrelevant of the stats I posted? I posted ZO's stats....

WTF are you talking about now?

When you compared his #s to Bill Russell and Moses Malone, that was irrelevant. Different eras, those guys were dominant players in their eras. 'Zo was never a dominant player.

nyjunc said:
When you compared his #s to Bill Russell and Moses Malone, that was irrelevant. Different eras, those guys were dominant players in their eras. 'Zo was never a dominant player.

blah blah blah.

Zo is garbage. Jordan put his title hopes to rest just like he did to everyone else. No way is Zo a hall of famer. Next!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Zo is garbage. Jordan put his title hopes to rest just like he did to everyone else. No way is Zo a hall of famer. Next!

Boy...you really like repeat yourself.....

Back
Top Bottom