Isaiah Ford :steal of the draft . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaiah Ford :steal of the draft .

PhinsAllDay

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At first I didn't think anything of him , he seemed like just a throwaway pick that wouldn't make the 53 man roster. Then I took a look at his film because I remembered how Matthews turned out for us . And after going to draftbreakdown.com and looking at his film I going to say He was the most slept on player in this draft . For him to be 6'1 , 6'2 and be the Virginia Tech's main red zone threat is impressive. His leaping ability is really surprising and his route running is extremely good . He ran a 4.61 and they say that's why he fell in the draft but from the tape he plays at a 4.4 speed. Constantly beating cornerbacks deep with some credit going to his route running. Go look at his games vs Tulsa , Pitt , ECU , and Boston College. And not to mention his quarterback sucked , BOTH OF HIM. Carroo or Grant are going to have a hard time beating him out when camp comes around.

Yeah as it could be the X-factor of the draft!

I for obvious reasons did not researched the WRs as much as I did the defensive players. But for some reasons I was looking at the "deep Threat" WRs in case Stills left and I watched his highlights. I was vey impressed but couldn't believe he would be available in the 7th. Everybody had him as a second day pick. He and Owusu are locks! bank it! Owusu is the classical WCO WR. Big, strong and fast. I think Miami will go with 6 WRs.

I'm betting nobody ever said this about Tom Brady.

How much sense does this make? How often does the 7th pick in the draft become "the steal of the draft" And why is it fine to call a player "the steal of the draft" if you have never seen play other then on film a day ago...

Totally wasted pick. There was still real talent at positions of need and we draft a slow WR who will never see the field, not even on ST's. He probably doesn't even make the 53.

Joe Mathis, and or Hunter Dimick may both have better careers than Charles Harris and they weren't even drafted. We passed on good OL prospects as well.

Totally wasted pick. There was still real talent at positions of need and we draft a slow WR who will never see the field, not even on ST's. He probably doesn't even make the 53.

Joe Mathis, and or Hunter Dimick may both have better careers than Charles Harris and they weren't even drafted. We passed on good OL prospects as well.

These are always my favorite. A person catches a glimpse of the irrelveant 40 time and exclaims the player is "slow" while completely ignoring or ignorantly overlooking functional speed.

It never hurts to take a swing on a wr late. They bust so often, it's like picking up a scratcher on the way home...

If he can in any way push Parker it shows the team that Parker is a bust. Long shot but whatever.

These are always my favorite. A person catches a glimpse of the irrelveant 40 time and exclaims the player is "slow" while completely ignoring or ignorantly overlooking functional speed.

With that poster's history of beliefs and post topics, do you expect anything different? This is the same guy who thought we should trade Jarvis Landry and then sign Cordarelle Patterson as a running back (when he plays wide receiver).

With that poster's history of beliefs and post topics, do you expect anything different? This is the same guy who thought we should trade Jarvis Landry and then sign Cordarelle Patterson as a running back (when he plays wide receiver).

Wow. That was an interesting (one way to put it) browse of post history. Yikes.

lol at drafting for need in round 7

Back
Top Bottom