Isn't it about time for a DCH siting? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isn't it about time for a DCH siting?

Maggot Brain

Trade Bait
Reaction score
Is this not the time of year when our friend in the know shows up with valuable information (or at least gossip) about the Dolphins franchise? Perhaps the way some of you unsavory bastids chastised him last time he posted made him weary of returning. Hopefully not because I, for one, immensely enjoy his posts regardless if he works for a local memorabilia shop or cleans Don Shula's backside. Feed me some info, DCH, 'cause Daddy's gettin' hungry.

I agree. I want to know what's the deal with O-Gun and Miami once and for all. I hear we may lose CC If we give O-gun a deal?! Id rather lose O-gun. I also hear we are trying to get Ramsey. I say get him. That would be a nice deal and we would have some nice QB depth no matter who started. I am going to put the DCH-Signal up. Maybe he will come and post then ;)

I think the problem a lot of folks have with DCH is that they ASSUME that HE is representing that all the information he posts comes from some inside source. He seldom makes that representation. Perhaps he's not upfront in stating: "I saw this on Channel X at 6:30 last night", but just because he posts something, it doesn't mean he's representing that it comes from some inside source, and I think that's where people get their nose bent a little bit - they're making assumptions concerning his representation of the source of his information when he's not making those representations. Example: DCH says "XYZ is ....". Poster ABC says, "You got that from the 6:30 sports on Channel 4"; but notice DCH never claimed it came from an inside source - he just didn't identify where the info came from. I think this is where a lot of the confusion comes from. Because DCH has in the past offered up information that he represents as coming from some source, AND his presentation is in a running, matter-of-fact style, folks assume he's representing it is inside info when he's really not making any representation at all.

The rumor of losing CC if we sign O-gun is totally and completely incorrect. That was a statement made in a privious post that has no legitimacy or facts to to back it up. It was simply someones opinion/guess. :shakeno: I only believe what is officially announced by the team, not what a fan or the media may assume. :rolleyes:

Whether or not DCH has good sources or not, its still entertaining to read his posts and gives us some idea of some scenarios that could happen. I love reading DCH's posts and I hope he posts soon.

DCH is not a good source; this information comes from some people here at Finheaven who all of you "know" and trust.

Back
Top Bottom