Issac Asiatta on Sirius NFL radio today..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Issac Asiatta on Sirius NFL radio today.....

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
I love this kid!

He talked about his visit to Miami...how much he loved the "going to war" brotherhood culture he felt there.

How impressed he was with Gase...how he earns your respect, while being approachable at the same time.

Said he knew after his visit, this was his team and #1 wish of his destination and home.

How he left feeling like something special was happening in Miami....and he asked Gase to please draft him.

They talked about how that Utah line mauled their opponents and ran it down their throats.

This kid is incredibly strong and nasty...5th round steal and my money is on him starting at left guard.

He also said he has spent time working at center (not in a game)...and feels he can play center as well should Pouncey go down.

My favorite of our picks!

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up starting... I hope so. Stick Larsen at RG. Then bushrod is depth as he should be. Probably for tackle too. Urbik for guard / center

I'm sure he'll be starting this year one way or the other at some point. Either he starts day one or he starts if Pouncey or someone else goes down. Larsen would probably start at center for Pouncey while Asiata either goes to LG or stays there if he's already starting.

Ozzy rules!!

I'm with you man. Love those long arms and squat stature also. Nimble feet, just like Soliai used to have (remember when we pulled Soliai from his nose spot to cover a back in the flats, lol).

He may be the player fans are most eager to see play. So tired of seeing finesse at that position.

This line needed "a nasty prick." Love the selection as well and can't wait to see him play.

i have been reading about Asiatta today & one of the major reasons he fell was because he will be turning 25 years old through the season otherwise he could of been a 2nd round pick.

I live in Denver and was listening to the draft prior to Asiata getting drafted . There was a lot of talk about Denver selecting him in the fifth. He was someone I was wanting as well.. Then Miami moved up to pick him. Syke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom