it feels good to win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

it feels good to win

tony0021

Practice Squad
Reaction score
no matter what the score, im satisfied with this win. after weeks 2 wks of heartbreaking loses, to get a win feels good. so far we won on the road in the most toughest places to play. Lombeau field is not an easy place to play at especially during winter. i believe we'll go strong against Pitt next week.

if you think about it, we had a meltdown on ST vs. NE and fell short vs. Jets a couple plays. Other than that, we are a pretty decent football team.

I will just add however:

1) Missed Crowder in first four games and Carpenter sucks IMO.
2) Miss Odrick because our Dline was still getting pushed around a little today minus Cam Wake
3) Safeties look like they are not playing agrressive at all.
4) Not sure why we have two WR's on our roster who do nothing but special teams and they suck at that. give em more time i guess but seems we could put some LB's like Johnson and #53 in ST.
5) We need another TE. First sighting of the TE we picked up a couple weeks ago today. yahoo.
6) Henning ran the ball today more. Keep it up ya old bag!
7) Gotta stop looking to Marshall every time we are in a spot. gotta see more from Hartline deep. I swear every week there is a guy wide open downfield we miss.
8) Still missed blocks on punt team on left side. You think we would put a guy back there to stop who gets through? apparently not yet.

The hangover is finally over.
Rodgers and the Pack are always tough at home, and we escaped with the win.
The defensive line needs ODrick back, he provides size speed and athleticism. Barbie needs to go and bring back Micah Johnson. He has the toughness and play making ability(something Carpenter will never have). I could live with some rookie mistakes from him.
As some of the other posts have stated, we must win our AFC games to have any shot at the playoffs.
We will have to get better in all phases to beat the Steelers, Titans, Jets and Pats (away), and the Ravens.

Back
Top Bottom